Wow my first Fake review

Sorry for the circumstances Gina and here is the proper place for you to dispute the review. However, simply calling it a fake review is totally he said/she said. You might want to include some facts to back up your statement.
well I got asked for a refes on him and so when I went to check his info the lady gave me . I had none on him at all or recall meeting him at all
I check to see if he had called me the day he said in the review he saw me Dec 11
no calls from the number he use with the other person who asked me about him
( NOW I SEE HE ROB A LADY ) ..
Don't worry Gina, it won't be your last.

At least it was a Yes recommendation.
Ya well I got it removed and I guess this person has had many handles on here
The review was not removed Gina
yes I see it's still up ,, gurrrrr
well I'v never seen him at all ......
so why do I really care the about the review it's s not bad or anything ?
just I KNOW I NEVER MET HIM ... that's about it
what more can i really say about it ....I was not aware of it till I was asked for a references on him with his number and told the person hand no ideal who he was ,, she said he did a review on me that's when I checked it out and did a little digging around on ECCIE on him
and found all his other handles and he has rob girls many times .
other then this all I know so if it stays up so be it ..
Gina
I had a guy do this a couple years back. He would write fake reviews to get around screening. He figured if he had written reviews the gals wouldn't bother checking on him. I figured it out when I went to ask for a reference and the gal told me it was the third time she had been asked and that she had never seen him before. I'm betting this is a similar situation cause the review is positive.
you defiantly have to be on your Game with some Clients or Fakes... Thanks for the tip....