what other websites are good in CALI ??

Hi guys and girls. Sweet Stacy from tx. Just curious to know if california has any poppin websites out there. I can tell eccie isn't to popular here.
Hi, give humaniplex.com a checkout. I do not care for it but it is what it is.
Hi, give humaniplex.com a checkout. I do not care for it but it is what it is. Originally Posted by alexanderp314159
Thank you.
Or move to Dallas.
TER'd is it, then HX depending on LA or OC. You can tell my dislike for TER
I've come to rely on P411. There are a lot of local girls on it, and the "Available Now" feature is quite helpful. And it makes screening and setting up appointments a breeze. I tried HX and found it to be unnecessarily complicated. TER for me is most helpful in checking out a girl's reviews to decide whether I want to see her, rather than finding girls in the first place. IMO, ECCIE combines the best features of all of these.
TER P411 EROS
HX is ok but but keep in mine you need to be a level 1 to get appts
kinda like having reviews here or on TER
you need to screen just as much as any site
if someone is a LEV 1 -5 your better off meeting ..
it's a network site not a hooker site .lol so many rules about photos and wording
your add no rates can be put in your adds
Also Lovings.com and thatmall. No reviews but usually current ads.
HX is an absolute waste of time, even when you try to do things right, liker join the "help me" sections as a new poster. You might even get a response months later like this:

Your best bet is to find ads on HX with phone numbers, cross check it with TER and use TER as your proof of being in the hobby world. Most CA girls have no clue about ECCIE.

I've had some luck with eroticmonkey (reviews only) also but it uses existing data from TER to formulate most of its results. Its like TER with a better layout.