Ad Design Freebies

I would like to offer up FREE ad designs to the first 3 providers to contact me.

These designs would be customized to your liking based on your color preferences, text, photos, etc.

These would be yours to keep.

After I send them to you, you will want to host the designs somewhere like imgur.com (privately) or imagecoast or something like that.

I would like to use these on a new portfolio I am creating on my website for ad designs.

There is no charge for the ads to the first three ladies, so please contact me if you are interested.

Here's an ad I designed for myself to give you an idea of an ad:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=982286&highlight=

Here are some button designs I have done recently to give you an idea of my eye for design (buttons are not part of the freebie thread):

Please contact me if you would like a free ad designed for your use on eccie or p411 or any other forum like this.

Here's an ad I designed for myself to give you an idea of an ad:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=982286&highlight=
Originally Posted by Lil Oral Annie

That ad is super cute
Thanks Brooke! :P

Ladies, all the free ad spots have been filled. If you are interested in having an ad designed, my rates are super low and fast turnaround, so feel free to pm me.
I have completed two of the designs for two awesome providers. Working on the 3rd today!

Reese McClain

--------------------------------

CharliRose

Providers, if you would like a sexy, cute, fun, design that will catch your clients' eyes, please contact me today.

I ♥ graphic design!
Okay ladies, it looks like the 3rd ad fell through as the lady has not emailed me back in a couple of days and I have talked to her online LOL... so there is one more free ad available. Serious inquiries only.
That didn't take long. 3rd ad has been given to a good friend in Oklahoma! Watch for her ad very soon!
  • R.M.
  • 03-12-2014, 10:24 AM
Thank so much Annie. Just beautiful. I will be using it for my Tulsa visit. XoXoXo
Thank you so much, Reese! Mwah! You make the design beautiful!
you do great work how much are your ads?
Thank you, Lacey. The rates vary based on the type of ad. I have sent you a pm. Thank you so much for your interest.
Hey ladies, I recently found myself in a bind---on a weekend no less. My ads had gotten goofed up, my pics were deleted, I hired and paid someone to do a banner that never was completed, etc.

Anyhow, I contacted Annie, who quoted me a very reasonable price to get me back up and going. She designed a few ads for me as well as a banner. I found her to be extremely professional and easy to work with. She kept in contact with me, used her creativity, and delivered on time. I had a great experience, and will more than likely have her do my new website!