WEBSITES NEEDED ADULT eccie please help me!

• Lynn
  • 03-31-2014, 02:30 PM
ECCIE EVEN THOUGH YOU AINT GIVING ME MONEY IM SO IN LOVE WITH the idea of being blessed an living good an healthy an wealthy with YA HONEY...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FDcTyyXQb8 THINK ABOUT IT ECCIE.....YOUR THE ONE COME SEE ME LOVE THE Sun will shine above

I need a PROFESSIONAL WEBSITE(S) MADE TWO maybe 3

1. to book parties an private shows dinner an whirlpool baths massages FOR ME OF COATRSE I WANT LUXERY DIAMONDS LIVE HEALTHY HEAL!!!!! the best of best!

2. a ADULT WEBSITE made for me post videos of me personal an whatever i want SEXUAL an adult...... music videos of me etc I MAY DECIDE TO TRY TO MAKE MONEY OFF THIS ADULT SITE CHARGE FOR MEMBERSHIP or i could be free

i don't have much money ECCIE so please help me out TRADE or FREE

Staff edit CC mail me a OFFER or email me leave message WORD at 479-313-5757 please HURRY TIME IS GOING FAST i want to

3.also like have a live web cameras in my house do live web reality TV an shows
I DONT HAVE MONEY FOR IT set up YET will take free or trade or make me a offer

4. i like to relocate need help to TRAVEL need help find apt trailor land top do realoity tv an webshows like have a garden aan farm i dream of England GIBVE ME IDEAS

5. willing to travel with another .....if able

ECCIE PLEASE HELP ME its been 7 years you haven't helped me well the last one didn't as--.net?
Lynn,

Eccie does not build websites or do any of the other things your say you are wanting. If you will search this forum, you will find several people that may be able to help you with your needs.

Good luck.