Who's on First?

Who do you think will be America's bottom bitch, Melania or Ivanka?
Who do you think will be America's bottom bitch, Melania or Ivanka? Originally Posted by Notjodaddy

Hildebeest is and always will be America's bottom bitch! She lost to a community organizer in 2008. She cheated and still lost the election in 2016. And hildebeest lost each and every recount in 2016, and then she lost even more votes in the Electoral College (some of whom voted for a Republican!); thus insuring that she remains the loser and America's reigning bottom bitch.
Who do you think will be America's bottom bitch, Melania or Ivanka? Originally Posted by Notjodaddy
who cares what a johnny-cum-lately says??

u turd monkey

If you mean, who will take on more of the behind the scenes roles as First Lady, I believe you will see more of Ivanka in those roles than any other Presidential Daughter in recent History.
If you mean, who will take on more of the behind the scenes roles as First Lady, I believe you will see more of Ivanka in those roles than any other Presidential Daughter in recent History. Originally Posted by Jackie S
She has more qualifications than any of them.
This thread is STUPID, Let me improve it! Racist Yellow emoji --->

IMHO the first ladies should not be counted on to do shit and for the most part it is better that way.
If you mean, who will take on more of the behind the scenes roles as First Lady, I believe you will see more of Ivanka in those roles than any other Presidential Daughter in recent History. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Mebbe the First Lady's office should " repeal " ALL of MOOCHelle's programs, starting with the " poisoning " of kids school lunches. And. at least, the ladies in Trumps group show proper respect to the fallen ( at the wreath laying ceremony at the Tomb of the Unknowns yesterday ) by placing their hands over their hearts, UNLIKE MOOCHelle has on MANY occassions.
who cares what a johnny-cum-lately says??

u turd monkey

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
your link didn't work.
  • DSK
  • 01-21-2017, 03:58 AM
IMHO the first ladies should not be counted on to do shit and for the most part it is better that way. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Although, it does justify those 24 employees Michelle "needed".