City: Lewisville
State: Texas
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: N/A
Activities: Very good deep tissue massage +
Hair Length and Color: Up in bun but probably shoulder length, black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: 5'4", stocky but firm not flabby, typical Chinese butt, nice D MM's with eraser nipples
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review.
Love these type of visits
Love these type of visits Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
I agree. Relaxing, above average massage, no negotiations a leave refreshed. The no negotiations makes even a mediocre visit a good visit. And the added bonus, at least for me, was there were no police walking in!
Nice review, been there before a few times to pay a friend a visit when she is in town. Couple skips across the pond.
Nice. Lower headache can occasionally trigger upper headache.
Been working on the yard project and now have a headache. Time for some treatment.
I agree. Relaxing, above average massage, no negotiations a leave refreshed. The no negotiations makes even a mediocre visit a good visit. And the added bonus, at least for me, was there were no police walking in! Originally Posted by ntxguy

I like the no negotiation. Your Provider sensed a need, and fulfilled it, like a good Waitress spotting your empty glass from across the room. No need to ask ''more tea''?, the fucking glass is empty, go get the tea pitcher and do your thing.

In Việt Nam your headache would be cured by your girl pinching the skin between your eyes, with her thumb and forefinger, then ''snapping'' it several times. It works temporarily, but the area turns red from blood accumulation.

Primitive but proficient.