Subamp?

The subamp world seems to have deteriorated compared to several years ago. I've checked reviews for the last few months and nothing seems too appealing. Used to be several in the Spring Valley and Campbell areas that were worthwhile, but I see no reviews. Not a fan of Bamboo. Might anyone be so generous as to recommend a reliable place, ideally on 75 corridor in the cited areas? Don't need details so much as "try this place I've had good luck". I'd reciprocate but as my question indicates I've been drawing blanks
The events of Sept 2021 has put a serious curb on reviews. Nobody wants a felony. You kinda need to read between the lines...maybe a discreet pm will get you results. Like Hill Street...Got to be careful out there!
The events of Sept 2021 has put a serious curb on reviews. Nobody wants a felony. You kinda need to read between the lines...maybe a discreet pm will get you results. Like Hill Street...Got to be careful out there! Originally Posted by Meeker_22
Thanks and agree, that's why I hoped for a "hey, try here" without specifics from a credible board member
The events of Sept 2021 has put a serious curb on reviews. Nobody wants a felony. You kinda need to read between the lines...maybe a discreet pm will get you results. Like Hill Street...Got to be careful out there! Originally Posted by Meeker_22
What happened September 2021? That was before I joined the hobby.
What happened September 2021? That was before I joined the hobby. Originally Posted by drew71
Solicitation of prostitution became a felony in Texas. First state to do so.
I used to live in Zurich Switzerland and there was an area in old town that just crawled with tapas restaurants and bars: had many a great night making a meal out of wine and appetizers across several bars and then walking along the lake. Went back after 12 years and the place was barren. Turned out the scene had moved across town to a different location. This is happening with our Amps, always in transition.
  • PhoK
  • 09-29-2022, 10:30 AM
That area of the 75 corridor has a lot of L0 places, but not totally dead. What level of ‘massage service’ are you searching for?
That area of the 75 corridor has a lot of L0 places, but not totally dead. What level of ‘massage service’ are you searching for? Originally Posted by PhoK
L1 or ideally L2 and MT with reasonably attractive ideally busty but not large lady would be perfect, pm if you want to share discretely
  • PhoK
  • 09-29-2022, 10:49 AM
I will PM you later today..