Date: 6/10/2024
Name: Haru
Phone: After Verification
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: https://theasianstars.net/
City: Moom City
State: Texas
Address: Moom town
Activities: bbj, p2p, lots of lfk/dfk, cg, mish, spooning, couch cg, standing doggy, free msog, 69
Hair Length and Color: Long Brownish (Dark Room)
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Skinny Korean girl with C-cup breasts and a cute booty. Her 1st picture with the pink lingerie is accurate for body and face, she looks better imo but she's frowning in that picture. Pink heart shaped nails.
Recommendation: Yes
She is one of the best that ever is or will be, GFEwise. Why she still lives in a shit-hole like LA is beyond me, last time I begged her to move to Texas...but I might go broke if she did.

Top, I don't know why you have such a boner for Mina (I'm assuming she is your number 1 ATF :P ) when Haru is out there.

If you go see her and are not satisfied...it's YOU not her. If I had to be stuck with only one girl to see once a year for the rest of my life, it would be Haru, hands down...and at this point it kind of is

(unpaid Promotion over...at least I'm honest )
  • cy88
  • 06-11-2024, 01:37 PM
I've seen Haru before. I haven't gone back to AS but knowing that she's back you know I will pay a visit.
I was debating between Haru and Pumpkin. You guys may have swayed me. Anybody seen both and have opinions?
Top, I don't know why you have such a boner for Mina (I'm assuming she is your number 1 ATF :P ) when Haru is out there. Originally Posted by HenrySwanson

If you go see her and are not satisfied...it's YOU not her. If I had to be stuck with only one girl to see once a year for the rest of my life, it would be Haru, hands down...and at this point it kind of is Originally Posted by HenrySwanson
I was debating between Haru and Pumpkin. You guys may have swayed me. Anybody seen both and have opinions? Originally Posted by tomedgewood
Haru sounds SEXY and Wunderful, but I ain't going to AS. Don't wanna get left waiting in the parking lot !
Haru sounds SEXY and Wunderful, but I ain't going to AS. Don't wanna get left waiting in the parking lot ! Originally Posted by Let's Go!
Originally Posted by TopSprinGester100
Haru sounds SEXY and Wunderful, but I ain't going to AS. Don't wanna get left waiting in the parking lot ! Originally Posted by Let's Go!