Are you an early bird or night owl?

Do you prefer early morning sessions or late night meetings? Why?
I am more of a afternoon to late-night person (but I can get up and function early morning if need be). I just am lol.
  • DinDC
  • 03-09-2014, 06:18 PM
Tried a 6 am session once, with a provider whom I knew well, and we had both told each other how we were "early morning people"...

Well, even though we were both "early morning people", getting up at 4:30 am and trekking over to her place for a 6:00 am appt took its' toll. She didn't seem quite 100% either.

So I continue to be a later-in-the-day perv...
  • Old-T
  • 03-22-2014, 01:29 PM
My preference is about 7 PM for dinner & post dinner play. But for the right lady and the right circumstances, almost any time can be enjoyable.
I prefer late afternoon (4/5pm) to early evening (6/7pm) - I get up early so can not stay out or play too late. Work keeps me busy, but I do get out to play during later in the morning and early afternoon for the right lady. I prefer to play on the weekend when I'm more rested and not rushed, week days in the area (especially downtown) is crowded - which makes it easier to blend in when meeting ladies at hotels. Weekends gets less crowded so it's not as easy to blend in with the crowd. Just have to be low key...
I do have my preferences, but for the right lady, does not matter when or where.
Late mornings are my favorite. Work up a nice appetite with a lovely lady then lunch. Not a bad way to start the day.
I am an early bird. I do not particularly like super early visits but I am good anytime from 9:00AM on. I am not a late night person typically speaking but I can have an extra cup of coffee to stay up a little later while on tour.
Late night. I'm ready around "last call".
I am now early bird.
I love both! love waking up with it and going to bed with it! I think there a certain carnal rawness to it when it's early in the morning especially if you have dreams like mine lol but late night you also want to work your frustrations and stress out leading to a good night sleep... (it's the best sleeping pill for me!) ;-)
I'm a morning person. So my preference is definitely morning and daytime but I'm forced to work at night.
I'm totally not a morning person, but one might be surprised what an extra cup of coffee will do

I keep a totally irregular schedule between this and the day job, but if I were to pick I'd say my prime time is between 4pm-12am. I usually find it easier to stretch things later than begin earlier.

~Mme X~

Im certainly a morning person!
I'm a night owl. I like to sleep in and stay up late. I like to meet my friends in the afternoon and evening!
Prefer to fool myself into thinking things will be so much better if I'm the lady's first clients of the day. Have never played late at night. Any advantages?