What makes you turn down someone?

I don't see fellas who try to turn providers against each other, blow up my mailbox with tons of one line emails, beg grovel and nag for services I don't provide, and say others do more for that price. I call it self culling. I have no time for this sort of behavior. What makes u say, UM NO to seeing someone? May I suggest one or two thought out emails with all questions and concerns laid out in a clear concise manner. If a service is not offered, no amount of whining will change my mind. And NEVER try to play us girls against each other, we all talk and it is a big red flag. What are the things that trigger your NO response?
*takes out notepad and pen* *sits attentively*

*thinks for a while*

Does asking a provider if she offers 30 mins sessions, when she only advertises for hourly sessions, get me turned down?
Nope, that is polite inquiry of services offered IMHO and I offer 30 minutes for $60 for guys I've seen before but not first time clients.
  • Toyz
  • 06-16-2014, 12:01 PM
Honestly?

If a girl has a seemingly unending list of qualifiers I won't even waste my time contacting her. Excessive rules (outside of the basic) tends to lead towards at least a degree of GPS.
If they bitch about responding to emails... See above. To me it comes with the highly compensated job.
History of documented TCB issues.
High percentage of NO or YMMV reviews.

I'm not filling out a form for a home loan, just wanting to spend some fyn time together.
How about 25 separate one line emails in 20 minutes arguing price, location, services and being a jerk? Luckily as a self employed business woman I can use whatever criteria I chose to eliminate troublemakers. I have no problem with normal emails discussing the options and location. My issue was repeated rapid fire one line emails blowing up my in box arguing about my services and trying to play me against other providers.
  • Toyz
  • 06-16-2014, 12:44 PM
Sue...that sounds like a one off incident and of course you should just end the Convo and move on. You are a veteran and have seen this before. Some new providers see this a couple of times and get so frustrated they become jaded and move on because they can't force every potential client to conform to their preferred "rules of engagement".

I say write the one person off. Move along and don't give it another thought.

One ATF of mine was in a constant battle with one if her regs in text. She asked me what to do so I suggested to ignore him and he'll stop. She did. He apologized. They are still regs but he doesn't blow her cell up anymore

One thing we can't stand is being ignored... We will go away and leave you alone if you ignore us.
  • ztonk
  • 06-16-2014, 02:01 PM
We will go away and leave you alone if you ignore us. Originally Posted by Toyz
Unfortunately, there are many guys who do not take the hint!

Face it: If she isn't returning your PMs/texts/emails, she's not interested in your business, no matter how nice you are (or think you are) or what you offer her. And once you are in the "do not respond" category there is nothing you can say or do or offer that will put you back in her good graces. Don't take it personally, just move on. No one needs the drama.

z
Unfortunately, there are many guys who do not take the hint!

Face it: If she isn't returning your PMs/texts/emails, she's not interested in your business, no matter how nice you are (or think you are) or what you offer her. And once you are in the "do not respond" category there is nothing you can say or do or offer that will put you back in her good graces. Don't take it personally, just move on. No one needs the drama.

z Originally Posted by ztonk
Amen Z!
Most of the individuals I have met from this board have been completely charming. Its difficult to be diplomatic when you are dealing with someone who is rude, demanding or belligerent. Life is too short!
Yes to everything you said, Sue.

I can count on one hand the less than 'stellar' encounters I have shared and those can be attributed to chemistry or hmmmm...extenuating circumstances on their part (severe health issues for example), or an arrogant/flat affect on his part.

I am hesitant to share this, but, if I have met someone at a social and I can't imagine kissing him - then, I am not interested.

If a guy is too young and he is the age of one of my son's friends, I will pass. I guess I don't harbor any real 'Cougar' fantasies...meh. One line emails or texts that reveal nothing about your intelligence or personality will probably be ignored. If I do ask for info from you and I meet resistance (age, references, interests - to establish some common ground and determine our compatibility) then, I will take a pass.

If you start asking me things that are in my showcase or on my website...basic stuff...then, that shows me you haven't really taken the time to make sure I am your cup of tea. That isn't my job and I won't solicit you. If you have to ask if I like to kiss, am a clock watcher or GFE, then I am left scratching my head and you go to the back of the line.

Oh, clients that have not seen me in a year who then text me and hint that they will come see me IF I give them a special price 'since we go way back' or ask for a hh (no - unless I adore you and am pining for you) end up standing in the corner and miss out on popsicle time

If this was ALL I did and my 'ideal' client was between the ages of 18 and not-quite-dead-and-can-still-chase-me-around-the-bed, and my criteria was that he bring $$ and have good hygiene, then...I guess all of the above would be null and void

Otherwise, I am as sweet as an organic fruit smoothie and much better for you!

pushy alpha males
lack of references
unwillingness to give references/info needed to verify you
impatience
Bravo! to you, Sue Nami.

Stick to your guns!
non straightforward ads.......
Condescending or sarcastically rude men. Especially those who say it's "impossible" I'm in university because otherwise why am I doing this.

Also texting in this style "cn i c u?". But i don't turn them down, just rustled my jimmies.
Providers who do not make appts. by PM or email
Half the time I want to try something new and often wacky during a session. Rather than spring it on the provider right away I hope to build up to it in a couple of emails. This has backfired in the past.

Sue, how should I request ...say a saran wrap modeling session. Or do you just turn this guy down?