Post Your God Damned Rates, Ladies!!!

Grumble, grumble.

Post your God damned rates ladies!

I don't want the stress of a guessing game. I don't want to haggle. I don't want to call you or PM you and get an upsell, or be treated like some kind of creep because I asked about a rate and didn't book.

You've got your showcase where you can list your rate and change it 3 times a day if you want to. You can list a special rate for this afternoon between 3:15 and 6:45 because you have a vacancy, and then delete it once you get an appointment. Heck, you can even post "all booked up through 6/24."

I don't want to contact you, ask for a rate, wait for a response, and make a decision later. I'll try a lady who lists her rates first. I'll rarely contact a "no rates listed" girl.

It's like shopping in a store where they don't list prices. To me, that's a sign that everything is going to be overpriced or that I'm going to have to haggle. I'll just take my business elsewhere.

It doesn't make you look classy. It makes you look like a golddigger, a rip off artist, or a flake who can't get her TCB together.

I'm not going to lower my opinion of you because you posted a rate. The guys who review you are going to post your rates, anyway.

I don't want to assume you're going to charge me the same as the guy who posted a review last week, and open myself up for a surprise higher fee.

It's not going to help you with the cops. The judge isn't going to say "Mr. prosecutor, she didn't post a rate in her ad. Case dismissed."

For that matter, put more info in your showcase. Rates, what part of town you're in, a rough idea of what days and hours you're available, whether you do short notice, whether you have an incall, etc.

Don't be a mystery in terms of the TCB aspects of the business. I want to contact you and get an appointment set up, not play a guessing game. This is business, not dating. You want to entice me to call, not play games with me. Even if you are going to play games with me, you want to get me to call in the first place and keep me on the hook once I get there.

It's to your advantage too. You don't want guys calling you and wasting their time if your rates, availability, etc. means they aren't going to book you.

Post ads, too! If you haven't posted an ad in the past week, I'll probably try another lady first. There are too many cases where a lady doesn't respond or responds late even if the lady just posted an ad. Why waste my time with a lady who doesn't seem to be active at the moment?

You're an impulse buy. You're like the candy bars and magazines next to the cash register. Make it easy for me to make a spur of the moment decision. If I've got time to think about it, I may come to my senses and not buy.

For that matter, don't be in invisible mode for your eccie ID. If you're on my to-do list, I'll put you on my buddy list and I'll see you logged in on the left side of the screen unless you're in invisible mode. Yet another thing that makes me more likely to call you first.
This probably needs to be here.

• Toyz
  • 06-19-2014, 05:24 PM
You're an impulse buy. You're like the candy bars and magazines next to the cash register. Make it easy for me to make a spur of the moment decision. If I've got time to think about it, I may come to my senses and not buy.

LMAO!

This is tooo true.

"Whats on TV"? Nothing... "HEY are you guys at the bar"? No? Hmmmm... I think I need some pussy, whos available?

It sounds crude but that's the way it happens often.
I very much agree. There have been several times were I haven't been in the mood to see one of my ATFs. When I am looking to try a "new" flavor, it is usually someone that has been on my radar AND has posted an AD in the past 24-48 hours.

Well put!
My hat's off to you GneissGuy
Very well stated.
THANK YOU
dog/4
Awe but GG I like to be surprised....

Seriously ladies posing your rates makes it easier on the guys and will help your business in the long run....
I think I've always posted my rates. I really do think I have. THAT being said, I appreciate that almost all of my clients have somehow known my rates and left the appropriate donation (although a handful have been so wound-up that they forgot to leave it and had to double back). Anywho...point is, being asked my donation sounds weird. And the few who have asked, "so...what about $xxx" to my "uhh?" were awkward and terrible. Yes. List your rates! (Checking my showcase now...)
This is becoming a teeth grinder too.

" great specials this week !!!"
Look at the ad.. no rates
Look at the showcase.. "This provider is not currently offering any specials"
ask about my specials

I don't discuss rates
True true.

I only go to fancy pants restaurants with no prices on the menu if someone else is paying.
I'm just picturing clients with boners bashing their faces into keyboards in frustration.
^^^^^^^
Updating travel schedules should fall under this topic as well.
^^^^^^^
Updating travel schedules should fall under this topic as well. Originally Posted by The.Chosen.One
Nah, that way we can time travel back in time.
Just book with NW now for a session in the past.

It's the new wave .... and already paid for !!!
I have my regular rates posted in ads and my showcase, however I do not post what my specials are because they may change depending on location. But since regular rates are posted, you know what the highest would be. I do not upsell or charge extra for certain services, so the only difference would be the review or military discounts.