Best Club/Place to Bartend at?

So I was reading the strip club reviews as I have been a dancer before and absolutely hated it! This area isn't all that great for being a real dancer but anywho!

I also saw something about Scores and how bad the bartending is...I am wondering if there are any nice clubs that either need a great bartender because they have horrible service OR already has great service and may be looking for someone to join the team (: I haven't had appointments in months just because I have been travelling and modeling and I really want to work at a bar that will be fun and I will be successful at...not waste my time like I did dancing! Standing for hours at a time to go home with 10 dollars after paying out the house!

Any suggestions?? I'm looking for obviously a place where people tip well or the environment is nice as I went to school for bartending! Hearing someone say they should add ice to their beers at Scores is gross! Nobody wants a watered down beer. I would want to work somewhere that has proper taps and a good setting for me to be an awesome bartender. That's really upsetting to hear
!
why not try club ...plastic man?

...high ...balls are on ...plastic man!
lol :P

Thanks Elle
Im not trying to be negative but if you worked as a dancer and only came home with $10..... You're doing something wrong... Nothing is worse than a totally mechanical lap dance.... Good example is there was this drop dead gorgeous girl at paradise found i took her for a lap dance then never again total shit and every time i entered she would come up and i would tell her nope and she would watch me take other girls that were not as good looking as her.....Looks only get you so far attitude and knowing what your doing take you all the way...
Typically at a strip club, if the female bartender is a good bartender, she will make more consistent money behind the bar than out on the floor. Behind the bar... ALL are tipping the bartender -- OR AT LEAST SHOULD BE. Out on the floor, guys are looking for their IDEAL... and everyone's ideal girl is different.

The bartender might miss out on the HOME RUN shift when some guy with a huge wad of money comes in, gets drunk and spends it all on one girl... But how often does that happen?
There are bad nights and there are bad clubs where girls don't make that much. There are also bad dancers but I don't believe that is always the answer.
This the wrong way. Everybody picks their rate and that's their bcuz. I think ur incredible looking and would love to experience that body but at ur rates simply can't afford to. If ur staying busy at ur rates probably no need to look into dancing or bartending. Just wondering if at 100 half if u wouldn't be as busy as u want to be and still only work a couple hours a day
She dosnt provide anymore..
This the wrong way. Everybody picks their rate and that's their bcuz. I think ur incredible looking and would love to experience that body but at ur rates simply can't afford to. If ur staying busy at ur rates probably no need to look into dancing or bartending. Just wondering if at 100 half if u wouldn't be as busy as u want to be and still only work a couple hours a day Originally Posted by tinyisgreat
You cant afford her but many can. See one guy a day or three for that same $300? What would you do? LOL

Also having another job is not always about the money. I think its wise all ladies have some sort of other 'straight' job outside the hobby.

She could bartend at Applebees and make good money. $20+ per hour. Ive made better money over the years at a restaurant than strippers... And now at a $7.50 hourly wage... makes a big difference in your paycheck on top of tips.

I hope she does something besides dancing as dancing is still in the hobby.
She now offers GFE but her only FS option used to be PSE for $500/hr and that is steep. She probably doesn't get much business but I'm not sure she wants more hobby business, she doesn't advertise often.

I'm not going to tell anyone how much to charge but I envison ladies charging $500/hr outside of major cities as wearing all designer lingerie (La Perla, Agent Provocateur), YSL or Christian Louboutin heels, staying in 5 star hotels, being articulate and well spoken, and having an impeccable website with no ads or BS.

I don't think it was an issue for her because I think she wanted to remain very low volume.