Netflix+Rochester+hookers= Genesee river killer

Interesting find on Netflix "interview with a serial killer" Arthur Shawcross. Interesting shots of the city and lyell Ave street meat and all.
Spoiler alert! !! !!! 80 blinks a minutes
I literally got home from roc Wednesday evening, sat down opened Netflix and it was in my "suggestions for you" (watch a lot of the crime documentaries). Put it on without reading the description and they start talking about roc I thought well fuck that's creepy lol.

And yes that blinking, ugh
I literally got home from roc Wednesday evening, sat down opened Netflix and it was in my "suggestions for you" (watch a lot of the crime documentaries). Put it on without reading the description and they start talking about roc I thought well fuck that's creepy lol.

And yes that blinking, ugh Originally Posted by ToriStarr
Right?!?!I watch all things serial killer. I was looking at a calender talking about going to Roch with a regular when I found it lmfao . He was like "i promise not to kill you this time!"
I don't think I've seen this yet....will check it out.
i watched that last week. guy was fucked up for sure
I used to have breakfast everyday with him on Mt Read
We didn't eat together but he was always in the same booth every morning.

Would chat it up.

It is amazing to me that this soft spoken man was a killer.
Kilt a lot of thin gals. So Y'alls is safe whew
I used to have breakfast everyday with him on Mt Read
We didn't eat together but he was always in the same booth every morning.

Would chat it up.

It is amazing to me that this soft spoken man was a killer. Originally Posted by Gotyour6
That's how it was with Robert durst he lived by me and came into the coffee shop I was a barista at in grad school. He's such a tiny quiet weird guy. He killed his wife and dismembered a neighbor I believe.
thank jimmie jesus none a these killers choose a ...harpoon ta do their ...work

...nothin worse than ...bein pooned