liar liar shitbird ...on fire!

this corrupt ...cunt cants even ...lie on er own

mobile.twitter.com/RealJamesWoods
"It's just a hearing aid." She needs it for hearing because of the brain damage caused by fall that allowed her to defer the senate hearing regarding her lies about Benghazi.

Besides, "at this point what difference does it make?"
Plastic Man - protip - there is a specific subforum here on eccie specifically to talk about politics; why not go there with these shit threads instead of the local WNY forum? You can even engage other folks there who are hoo-rah about their team *cough* party.

http://eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=1701
Plastic Man - protip - there is a specific subforum here on eccie specifically to talk about politics; why not go there with these shit threads instead of the local WNY forum? You can even engage other folks there who are hoo-rah about their team *cough* party.

http://eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=1701 Originally Posted by cherno
what be ...wrong

...yer gettin yer talkin ...points from the alt left commies
Originally Posted by jokacz
ol merica hatin commie mummy loves ...his manchurian candidate

betcha it was yer ...god soros whisperin in er ...ear

what be ...wrong

...yer gettin yer talkin ...points from the alt left commies Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Except that I don't follow talking points, as that would be hegemony. I don't expect a small-brained person such as yourself to understand, after all it takes time to look up the definition of a word in an online dictionary, and your time is preciously spent trolling message boards from your mom's basement.
Except that I don't follow talking points, as that would be hegemony. I don't expect a small-brained person such as yourself to understand, after all it takes time to look up the definition of a word in an online dictionary, and your time is preciously spent trolling message boards from your mom's basement. Originally Posted by cherno
an yer time ...ol jimmie chernobyl ...is preciously spent insultin an respondin ta yer ...plastic man!

...but certainly that never ...dawned on a big ...brained cuck such as yerself
Except that I don't follow talking points, as that would be hegemony. I don't expect a small-brained person such as yourself to understand, after all it takes time to look up the definition of a word in an online dictionary, and your time is preciously spent trolling message boards from your mom's basement. Originally Posted by cherno
God, I love a good pissing match !
he·gem·o·ny
həˈjemənē,ˈhejəˌmōnē/
noun
leadership or dominance, especially by one country or social group over others.
he·gem·o·ny
həˈjemənē,ˈhejəˌmōnē/
noun
leadership or dominance, especially by one country or social group over others. Originally Posted by Ceremony
In a philosophical sense it can be quite a bit more than that, this video breaks it down in a layman's terms way:
https://youtu.be/js8E6C3ZnJ0
bad news ...guys

...yer ...plastic man ...fell gettin off the shitter an hit his ...hegemony
MeingYA

matt laur sure did come off the reservation !

carefull matt

ole killeray had blood shooting from her EYES
from her ......
penis