First time at BDD was a blast

I don't want to do a review, but most of them were hot as fuck today.
Here is something I noticed that I am disappointed about though.

The hottest ones may not care too much about dances? The ones with black hair, perfect tits, prefect ass, no stomach. I would go up and tip them when they were on stage and then tell them to come see me when they get off stage and they said yes. The hottest two did not come see me. The less attractive ones came and saw me for dances after they got off the stages.

Maybe I was not the only one that asked for dances from the hottest girls and they went to other guys or even went into the back. The ones that did not come see me is disappointing because I was really looking forward to feeling on their tits and ass.
That sounds about right. When I used to frequent BDD a lot more 7 or 8 years ago, it was the same exact way. The hottest girls are just looking for guys to do VIP room or they just have their regulars come in and get bought out so that they don't even have to dance on stage. For the ones that have to dance on stage, they would rather just spend the whole time with their regulars than have to hustle.

I feel like the hottest girls could make sooooooo much more $$$ if they actually hustled and walked around and asked guys if they want dances (instead of waiting for guys to approach them).
I feel like the hottest girls could make sooooooo much more $$$ if they actually hustled and walked around and asked guys if they want dances (instead of waiting for guys to approach them). Originally Posted by Jayhawk328
Maybe and maybe not. She may well be waiting on a regular that she expects to show up any time now. Dancers will almost always take care of regulars first because they usually spend more $$, often buy VIP, and they repeat much more often. Trust me, most of those girls have at least thought about how to optimize their money, or they have a goal for the shift. Some are better than others at putting it into practice, though. If you go often and watch closely you will eventually figure out which ones are serious and which ones are just wasting their time.

The OP says this was his first visit. I've written before in this forum that a guy shouldn't expect to hit the jackpot on his first visit. But, now you've been there and have a basic idea of how the place works. If you go more often and are persistent you will eventually make progress and feel like you're getting better results from your visits. Frequency and consistency means that you will eventually catch one of those girls on a day when no regular is showing up. It also means that you get known and recognized, and that will pay significant benefits. But if you're one of those guys that only goes there once every three months and then only stays for an hour, you will most likely have to settle for what's available.
Maybe and maybe not. She may well be waiting on a regular that she expects to show up any time now. Dancers will almost always take care of regulars first because they usually spend more $$, often buy VIP, and they repeat much more often. Trust me, most of those girls have at least thought about how to optimize their money, or they have a goal for the shift. Some are better than others at putting it into practice, though. If you go often and watch closely you will eventually figure out which ones are serious and which ones are just wasting their time.

The OP says this was his first visit. I've written before in this forum that a guy shouldn't expect to hit the jackpot on his first visit. But, now you've been there and have a basic idea of how the place works. If you go more often and are persistent you will eventually make progress and feel like you're getting better results from your visits. Frequency and consistency means that you will eventually catch one of those girls on a day when no regular is showing up. It also means that you get known and recognized, and that will pay significant benefits. But if you're one of those guys that only goes there once every three months and then only stays for an hour, you will most likely have to settle for what's available. Originally Posted by billw1032

Most strip clubs are the same for the most part.

The dancers, especially during the dayshift, have regulars that have the dancer's phone number and tell them that they are coming in. Other than the fact the dancers are not thrilled about going on stage or even give dances to earn their money, they would rather sit with a guy that will pay them to sit with them, buy them off stage and all that.

I think at BDD, if you notice the old geezer guys sitting at the main bar and dancers sitting with them forever, that usually means that those guys are either owners of companies that put that dancer on their health benefits, he pays for their car payment or monthly rent, pays her $300+ per month phone bill or something else that requires the dancer to give the guy her time while he is there.
Most strip clubs are the same for the most part.

The dancers, especially during the dayshift, have regulars that have the dancer's phone number and tell them that they are coming in. Other than the fact the dancers are not thrilled about going on stage or even give dances to earn their money, they would rather sit with a guy that will pay them to sit with them, buy them off stage and all that.

I think at BDD, if you notice the old geezer guys sitting at the main bar and dancers sitting with them forever, that usually means that those guys are either owners of companies that put that dancer on their health benefits, he pays for their car payment or monthly rent, pays her $300+ per month phone bill or something else that requires the dancer to give the guy her time while he is there. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
I completely agree with everything you said here. Very well said!