I thought would be nice to share...

Hi guys and girls I just wanted to share my latest pictures, I hope this will help the girls who are looking for a professional photographer.

Thank you so much PhotoFantasies! We faced a bit of a challenge doing the shoot, but we made it!! I don't have words to express my gratitude.

Here is some example of his job:

Bella, do you have any idea how hard it is to type one handed?
Damn chick u r too sexy
Soooo hawt Bella !!!!!
We faced a bit of a challenge doing the shoot Originally Posted by BellaFtWorth
Imagine it would be tough to shoot pics while trying to manage a boner.

You could wear a flour sack and look freakin hot.
I have feeling your gonna POP my bottle rocket this week !!! HAPPY FOURTH of JULY to me !!!
I think I just jizzed in my pants.
if the photographer can make me look as half as good as you let me know who did your photos! very beautiful!
Beautiful Belle, you made the photographers job easy. Just point and shoot. What a gorgeous lady.
Hi guys and girls I just wanted to share my latest pictures.....
Thank you so much PhotoFantasies!......

Here is some example of his job: Originally Posted by BellaFtWorth
if the photographer can make me look as half as good as you let me know who did your photos! very beautiful! Originally Posted by London Bridge
Venture a guess...PhotoFantasies but who knows...
Beautiful Bella! You are truly the epitome of the words...SULTRY...SEXY...GRACEF UL (Amongst other adjectives that could describe how wonderful you are)..but those aren't your finest qualities. You are truly at TREASURE to us members of the hobby because as a PERSON you are TRULY one of the finest of INDIVIDUALS (inside and out) in the providing community today.
I look forward to being your customer FOR AS LONG AS YOU WILL HAVE ME lovely lady!
Nice photos Bella looks like we are twins lol

Doubles will be FUN!!!
Great photos Selena! If you don't toot your own horn ain't nobody going to toot it for you!
Bella TOTALLY ROCKS in Doubles situations:
Check out double I did with she and Olivia Nin and you'll see I have PROOF!
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1084451
Jim

Nice photos Bella looks like we are twins lol

Doubles will be FUN!!! Originally Posted by Selena51
Thanks guys for the nice replies! The challenge was the weather (the shoot was the day of the storm last week) and roof workers at the house next door!! Lol ;-)

London the photographer is PhotoFantasies, thanks bored@home to point it out.

Selena you look gorgeous in the same bikini!!! I guess we are twins now!! Love it! Doubles?! Absolutely!!
Doubles with BellaFtWorth and Selena51?

That sound you heard was my heart exploding!