Umm.... Zanzibar

Fellas she'll be back on Eccie Oct 3rd.... Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
about that????

I'm pretty sure December is AFTER October.... IJS
Three months? She must've posted something really cunty!
Wowser, three months? That is cuntiness in posting ...
3 months taint very long in the big scheme.
  • mr666
  • 09-10-2014, 08:21 PM
This is merely a speed bump in business
^^^^
So that translates in to every 15th 'tard getting it for free?
Hahahahahahahah

Fucktard must of forgot to write his weekly review and constant bumping of said review for the month.
Her higher-than-mighty attitude and her dumbass "lists" of acceptable and non acceptable providers can suck my left nut. Some whores let the fact that they can suck multiple dicks a day go to their head. Bitch you're not finding a cure for Ebola, you're a jobless ho fucking for bucks like everyone else around here.

Bitches who go around outting people, especially other women, but can't stay in their own lane amuses the fuck outta me.

Bitch you're not finding a cure for Ebola, you're a jobless ho fucking for bucks like everyone else around here. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
Damnnnnn
Her higher-than-mighty attitude and her dumbass "lists" of acceptable and non acceptable providers can suck my left nut. Some whores let the fact that they can suck multiple dicks a day go to their head. Bitch you're not finding a cure for Ebola, you're a jobless ho fucking for bucks like everyone else around here.

Bitches who go around outting people, especially other women, but can't stay in their own lane amuses the fuck outta me.

Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne

*Sips Tea*
  • Sonya
  • 09-11-2014, 09:47 AM
*Mmm ask for lemon for my tea*
^^^^
So that translates in to every 15th 'tard getting it for free? Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Judging by the recent reviews I'd say it's everybody for a minute or two.