Review: A NC/NS for Sexxyshay

Date: 9/11/14
Provider: Sexxyshay
Phone: 832-388-9870
Email Address: sexxyshay@live.com
URL / Website: https://www.preferred411.com/P116805, http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=7367
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Incall then Outcall Didn't happen
Appointment Type: Outcall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: What Activities, Texted her, she confirmed, then went dark
Session Length: Didn't happen
Fee: N/A
Hair Color and Length: Not sure
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Never saw her so not sure
Recommendation: No
That Sucks !
She has issues going on.
Ncns go here
Oh well, you still have your money. Best to move on.
Oh well, you still have your money. Best to move on. Originally Posted by kerwil62
+1
I hate hearing stuff like that about providers I've had on my list. I don't remember ever seeing a nc/ns on her but I don't pay that much attention sometimes. You did all you could so thanks for the info and better luck next tme.
I did finally get a response from Shay, she explained the situation, I said she should always respect her clients with the very least a brief explanation as to why she didn't make it and to respect that.
She agreed and apologized for the NC/NS I said I would think about it and let her know at a later date......Maybe.

I give her credit that she DID finally come thru with an explanation. As to whether or not we will ever meet.....that is in the cards yet. Thanks for the responses
R
  • b4igo
  • 11-02-2014, 03:46 PM
Jettech, I probably owe you an apology. She NCNS'ed me in a very similar manner just a couple of months ago. Sorry, I should have manned up.

I had two sessions with her a couple of years ago that couldn't have gone much better. I was willing to throw her my ATF towel and give her my piggy bank. I had a great time pre-, during, and post-physical activities. And, she got real wet and quivered for the longest time. She said she really had a high libido and loved sex.

And, then she just went away and then she just came back. Not a uncommon occurence for the sisterhood.

Not sure what's going on with her. I only hope it's bad bidness accumen and not something else.