Is it weird?

• klutz
  • 10-28-2014, 09:07 PM
That the first thing I did after receiving a job offer was check ECCIE for all potential locations and how active that area was?
  • TheDr
  • 10-28-2014, 09:17 PM
LMFAO, naw it's not. You like what you like. Some things are more important than others! I'm sure you've got your priorities in order. You checked their health plan too, right?
Nothing like having your priorities in order...
Not at all. Not knowing what city you are looking at - if there is a lack of Eccie activity don't let that discourage you. I just spent time in another city where Eccie is not popular but found another site that the providers use. Once I got set up on that site it was all good...have fun.
Yes...
To the people here,no it's normal........you fucking weirdo.
Fucked up priorities.
Man can't live without alcohol.
Everybody on this site is weird.

Not much normal here ... except people liking to fuck.
^^^ I concur GS. I got to fuck 7 days a week... I have issues. Or is it an addiction to busting a nut?
  • klutz
  • 10-29-2014, 08:21 PM
Lol... I've decided this is probably the worst place to ask if something is weird. Then again who can I even discuss such things with?
lol. Seek therapy...or better yet, book a session with me...or one of the many fine Houston hotties...mental health is over rated

good to keep ur priorities in check and u seem to be doing well on that note

lol xoxo xxx
I don't think it is weird at all. This place is full of weird so even if it was you would fit in perfectly lol.
Lmao at all of these responses.
Reminds me of something I read a long time ago that always stuck with me because of the hilarious truth of it...

“We’re all a little weird. And life is a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness--and call it love”
― Robert Fulghum
Group hug?
Normal is boring.

Sounds like you're just a curious guy with a healthy sex drive exploring his options to me. Go forth and fornicate! Irish luck on the job and in the hunt for a honey, lusty lad.