Anybody ever use the Asian ads posted on sites

So I don’t hobby much in US. I visit Singapore fairly often but I have grown fond of women of the orient. Has anybody visited girls from posts like these:

https://cityxguide.photo/ads/japanes...bj-fs-21420471
I have not personally followed up on any ads like this, but only because I did some poking around here first and when you call on these ads you're usually greeted by an ancient looking mama-san and not the girl in the pics.

They're relying on your need to get off to just say fuck it and stay anyway even though it was a catfish.

Again, no personal experience, but I have learned that its best to listen to the guys here that have already taken one for the team. No matter how tempting it is.
I never call those numbers they are a scam
I have called these numbers and met with some of the girls. I’ve also walked out on a few. 6 weeks ago the Formosa ad had a knockout from Taiwan. I would say one real good one to every 3 bad(old, overweight, not sanitary). I don’t stick around for the obvious bad ones, I will leave them 10 or 20 bucks for getting ready for me and leave and let the service know why I left. The Formosa ads on Adultlook are legit ads but the girls never match the picture. Once in a while they’re close, though. Hope this helps
Agree 100% with ttobin. I love Asian women so used to call these numbers. Never does the girl match the ad. If you do stay it is usually a rush job. Now if I do try one I will walk out if the girl isn't cl ou se to as hot as the picture. I show her the picture on my phone and say this isn't you. The response is always the same, "oh ok." And I leave. Why give her any money for trying bait and switch?
Agree 100% with ttobin. I love Asian women so used to call these numbers. Never does the girl match the ad. If you do stay it is usually a rush job. Now if I do try one I will walk out if the girl isn't cl ou se to as hot as the picture. I show her the picture on my phone and say this isn't you. The response is always the same, "oh ok." And I leave. Why give her any money for trying bait and switch? Originally Posted by hobbyistinomaha