Lets do something tonight!!

So im off work way early not that im complaining, well actually i guess i kinda am because now im just super bored if anyone is free & wants to do something tonight text me with ideas im up for whatever 816-384-7450
I wouldn't mind munching on a taco
Lol
I wouldn't mind munching on a taco Originally Posted by new2thescene
Run for the border!

Nice to see you back around, Miss A...
Taco bell was giving away free tacos from 2-6. You might be able to get a free taco with t.b. app.
Del taco is giving away a taco as well
Lets spread those tacos!
Oh, free chick strips - side -drink.
Winner winner chicken dinner!

I know a ton more better stuff but takes a tad of skill
3 hours later
So is this an ok thing to post? If we can do this I want to do it too?
Yea, i guess she was not really bored or i just don't make the cut. Maybe i should of stuffed money down my pants and we could of rolled on the floor and poked each other. With money flying around of course.
Im sorry hun i was actually bored to the point i fell asleep wasn't ignoring you
I'm having a rough night tonight myself. Are you that bored tonight?
So im off work way early not that im complaining, well actually i guess i kinda am because now im just super bored if anyone is free & wants to do something tonight text me with ideas im up for whatever 816-384-7450 Originally Posted by MissAnnabell
That really sounds like an ad, in Coed. Please keep the "updates" in the update forums.
That really sounds like an ad, in Coed. Please keep the "updates" in the update forums. Originally Posted by RocketSurgeon
All the more reason, RocketMan, to keep advocating for a return of the “Requests and ISOs” forum. If other cities have it back, why not KC?!?
Indeed, working on it.
Dammit. Everytime I see or hear RocketMan.. i start singing that elton john song. Lol