Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...t/192043691858
City: Albany
State: New York
Address: Wolf rd
Hair Length and Color: Short blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: The pics are her. Very cute, great body, great hygiene, no signs of bad habits.
Recommendation: No
Yikes.
150 ss? No way
150 ss? No way Originally Posted by Scoot642
Yes sir, she is a real provider. But I think that 150 is better spent on say 6-7 good pieces of street meat LOL
  • cap49
  • 10-13-2020, 11:23 AM
I reached out to her last week. Texted for a few minutes to set up an appointment to see her. But once we confirmed the time and place all I got was radio silence. Reading this I’m kinda glad she went silent. I ended up making an appointment with another provider that exceeded my expectations. Will be posting review of that once I get time to write it up.
Yeah I was going see her and she said she wasn't in the area. Can some dm what happened cause I can't read the review.
Yeah I was going see her and she said she wasn't in the area. Can some dm what happened cause I can't read the review. Originally Posted by Kurrigan123
no.
Yeah I was going see her and she said she wasn't in the area. Can some dm what happened cause I can't read the review. Originally Posted by Kurrigan123
do a review,put in the work and all reviews are accessible. We've all done it. Wouldnt be fair to just tell anyone that asks sorry
You mean do a review so I get premium access to read more in detail. I feel you.
Yes, thats what warren was saying in 1 word or less . You miss so much without the access
Any provider that lists as she does on her STG add all of the things she WON'T do is a big red flag for me no matter how hot they look.