Memphis tour??

Hi guys,

I'm thinking about taking a trip to Memphis November 10th. This will be my first time in TN!!

Any outcall suggestions? (Discrete with an indoor pool?) I absolutely LOVE to eat, so any restaraunt recommendations would be lovely!

Thanks in advance!

<3 Eden
**New Orleans Ebony Doll**

I like Germantown Commissary BBQ!!
Also check the mall out..Wolfchase

stay out of airport area or whitehaven area
I like Germantown Commissary BBQ!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Well, you just answered the question that's been bugging me for the past week or so.

I've yet to get the the Commissary; I lived a block and a half away from The Bar-B-Q Shop on Madison for a few years, and they have my award for best BBQ in Memphis. An opinion shared by The Memphis Flyer (the local alternative weekly fishwrap), I might add.

However, if you ask ten random Memphians what is the best BBQ in Memphis, you're likely to get at least six different answers. And a few of them are going to be little mom-and-pop joints that don't get a lot of the buzz that the more established places do.

To Eden: enjoy your visit. I'm afraid that we won't get a chance to get acquainted this time (too many women, too little time and money), but I can assure you that you aren't missing anything there. Heheheheh...

Maybe on a future visit. Travel safely!

Cheers,

bcg
lol--Eden don't let Bluff fool ya...he is awesome!!!!

and if you want the best damn fried chicken...Guss's by the mall!!!!

You have fun sweety
Eden, don't hesitate to reach out to any of us local ladies.
hey eden if you read this do you plan on venturing a little farther north like nashville or possibly bowlinggreen ky thanks be safe
What is the atmosphere in Nashville? :-)