Thank You Nashville

My first tour there. You gentlemen are such sweethearts. I truly enjoyed my stay.
glad ya had fun!
glad ya had fun! Originally Posted by DallasRain
<threadjack>Nice avatar!

Of course you had to go and remind me of what I'd missed out on when yer damn truck decided to take a vacation and you had to cancel the stop in Memphis... </threadjack>

Ok. I'm done. back to your regularly scheduled thread.

Cheers,

bcg
yea I sure missed some wild fun BCG..it was gonna be an awesome trip!

natale I know you took "good care" of those naughty boys!!!!!
yea I sure missed some wild fun BCG..it was gonna be an awesome trip! Originally Posted by DallasRain
There's always next time. For you for sure. And maybe for me.

Or the next, or the one after that for me, depending on my schedule. The nerve of those inconsiderate bastards who give me a paycheck... they actually expect productive work as a condition of giving it to me...

Later babe. Meanwhile, travel safely on the remainder of your touring... I do want to see you sometime in the indefinite future.

Love ya,

bcg
I put my best effort into it Dallas
lol--cool...I had no doubts about you!
Oh and I also wanted to say I had a very lovely time at dinner. (you know who you are)

Again thank you so very much
Yes Nat put me on your contact list when you return. Check with Dallas I give as good as I get. LOL
lol--yes BlackHawk gives it REAL REAL REAL good!!!

{and so does BCG!}
lol--yes BlackHawk gives it REAL REAL REAL good!!!

{and so does BCG!} Originally Posted by DallasRain

I hate to think of all the ladies who will be so disappointed after the recommendations you've been giving for me.

But it's nice to know someone loves me around here. It's about all that keeps me going these days.

Cheers,

bcg
Yes Nat put me on your contact list when you return. Check with Dallas I give as good as I get. LOL Originally Posted by Blackhawk101
ooooooooooooo la la I just love a giver. I am hoping to be back before Christmas. You are now on the list babe.