Phone: 406-548-1897
Email Address: -
URL / Website: http://adoredalex.com/
City: Nashville
State: Tennessee
Address: la quinta
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: she was meen to me and stood me up and dont respond to text or phone when we was gonna meet after i drive out there.
Session Length: 0 min
Fee: -
Hair Length and Color: blond
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: i liked her so much i gotta see her again and shes prety so we was gonna see again and she gives 1/2 off for revews when you tell a TOFTT but her voice when she was finaly call me was not sweet like is was before.
Recommendation: No
post removed

see guidelines
#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed.
you kno i was gonna say she acted alot diferent today then sunday some thing aint rite about her and makes me sad cuz i like her.
then like she messes up alot and sended me this txt wit a pic and sound file of OH OH OH monday after i already seen her the day before.

comment removed

see guidelines
#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed.
  • TNT69
  • 03-28-2012, 05:54 AM
Thats messed up, Titty Mac, I hope you don't get the run around again. I've been stood up a bunch just because of trusting back page before I discovered eccie. BE STRONG BROTHER!
comment removed

see guidelines

i could tell some thing was wrong but why did she have to get drunk? i still love her but she hurted my feelings and theres some thing wrong wit her not me if she sets time and then gets drunk instead of gettin todo IT good!

thanks TNT man that is it to is shes on the backpaeg but P411 to.
No activities took place therefore this is not a review. Moved to coed so provider can state her case if she wishes to.
this guy is psycho he even posted a pic of me on craigslist WITH MY ROOM NUMBER AND HOTEL i had 20 guys knocking on my door even after i got it down also threatened to have me busted if i didn't suck his dick---he was weird the first time we did schedule i had to cancel he went nuts! i've litterally never had this happen before girls beware I WILL BE BLACKLISTING