mmf????

Have you ever been involved in a session of mmf????? If not,would you??If you have,did you like it??
I have ... I would again.... and Hell Yes !

Also done a 5m3f WOW
Have you ever been involved in a session of mmf????? If not,would you??If you have,did you like it?? Originally Posted by DallasRain
"Taking the 5th"
Yes I have, but could not handle it to be quite frank. I can't even take one guy after another, much less two at the same time or in each uh you know lol. If there were no DP I would not mind doing it again but that would be the only way.

I still like two women and a guy much better. Hmm lately the idea of me and just two other women has been driving me crazy!
I still like two women and a guy much better. Hmm lately the idea of me and just two other women has been driving me crazy! Originally Posted by London Rayne
I'm with London.
I'm with London. Originally Posted by tomatommm
I agree with tomatommm, 2 ladies, YES, if this old man could handle it. Too much of a homophobe I guess for the MMF thing..................
I've done it all! Yes, I have.... Well maybe not all..

The only time I did mmf was about 11 years ago. It was with a BF and an ex BF..... Crazy huh? I was testing them... I ended dumping both of them...

I've done fff before too. That was about 4 years ago with a girl I still talk to and her lover back then. I do plan on doing that again soon. Yes I'm a perv... Proud of it!

ffm is what I like, of course I love the ladies anyway!