Looks like they’re investigating the Biden crime families taxes!!!!!

My first thought is "sacrificial lamb", but it could also mean they see Ukraine surrendering before the mid-terms and they might need a new LOOK! A SQUIRREL! Regardless, for a party that was milking Ukraine like a cash cow for the past 10 years while also trying to ignore it publicly, they are in deep need of a mid-term election diversion.
  • WTF
  • 03-17-2022, 12:07 PM
https://nypost.com/2022/03/17/hunter...-times-report/

BAHAHAHAHA Originally Posted by bambino
According to your article they've been looking since Joe was VP
According to your article they've been looking since Joe was VP Originally Posted by WTF
Ha, and Biden becomes president while possible criminal activity hangs in the balance. All the more to suspect voter fraud.
  • WTF
  • 03-17-2022, 12:46 PM
Ha, and Biden becomes president while possible criminal activity hangs in the balance. All the more to suspect voter fraud. Originally Posted by Levianon17
If you stub your toe....you think it was because of voter fraud
Taxes....that's how they got Capone.
According to your article they've been looking since Joe was VP Originally Posted by WTF

ask yourself why this was suppressed by the media professor poofter. if it had been Don Trump Jr it would have been national news.

still think that laptop story is russkie disinformation?

bahahahahaaaaaa
If you stub your toe....you think it was because of voter fraud Originally Posted by WTF
I've never stubbed my toe. But if you have I'll assure you it wasn't because of voter fraud.
Back taxes have been paid for in full A gallery in NY had Hunters paintings on sale for $500,000 a piece. Of coarse buyers are kept anonymous.