URL / Website: Https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=359037
City: San Antonio
State: Texas
Address: Hotel near airport
Activities: LFK, DFK, Mish, BBBJ x2, HJ, cuddle, talk, GFE, MSOG
Hair Length and Color: Mid back black natural hair
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Pictures are real, pale skinned Hispanic beauty with natural all over..looks like a sexy banker you wanna get lucky with. Hygiene is key and lots of rules to have fun.
Recommendation: Yes
Too many rules. She should search for another line of work.
More rules than an inmate locked up has!
She pulled a fast one on me over Xmas.

Posted a 200 holiday special went thru the hoops and scheduled only to cancel on me without any reason.

Prices are too high so on my DNS list.

A shame.

SF
I didn't meet one of the rules. She initially agreed to see me despite letting her know that junior was uncircumcised. Her openness happily surprised me. Then later, she canceled. Too big of a deal for her. Silly.
Nanomahn,

Sorry to hear about your bad experience with this girl. so she don't see guys like us?! this type of girls are just there to get our money, they are entitled to set their "rules" because they just "work for the money", but we fortunately can choose "real women" who have been in the hobby for quite some time and appreciate our company. I have been very fortunate to develop some friendship with some providers and they are very nice, friendly, and like to have a real conversation on different topics besides the business. By the way, I'm a P411 member who's received his 100th OK in P4. I did have a horrible experience with a Brazilian provider called Mariana de Silva. Look for my reply to trident, one of her reviewers, who had also a bad experience with this fake, deceptive provider.
Good luck to you next time.