The Next Step……Major News Outlet Attempting To Rationalize The Most Forbidden Behavior.

This behavior is so taboo that we can’t even discuss it on this Board.

In fact, I can’t even post the links referring to this most deviant of behaviors.

Just go to Foxnews to get the story that first was editorialized in USA Today.

Just wait. In the near future, the headlines on CNN and MSNBC will be,……”Why do we criminalize misunderstood behavior”?
You could point out how people like Jeffrey Epstein and CNN producers are practitioners of this particular behavior.
Like ol' zoom jerkoff jeffy toobin...another jeffy pervert.
Yeah, but Toobin was only interested in himself and I suppose whoever was on the Zoom call. We never did know that.
Yet in many ways, this community is built on deviant behavior.

A fine line to walk.

Hard to cast stones.
Yeah, but Toobin was only interested in himself and I suppose whoever was on the Zoom call. We never did know that. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Professional behavior is not in the left's lexicon, and YR jumps into defend this kind of shit!! Wasn't he the one who attacked Trump about the unfounded notion that he was have sex with his daughter?? His idolatry of the left is overwhelming. He's a serious finger pointed but he doesn't realize when he points a finger he's pointing three back at himself!!

A fine line to walk.

Hard to cast stones. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I am surprised you haven't found something racial about this thread, lol.
I am surprised you haven't found something racial about this thread, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17
I’m surprised you haven’t said anything racial in this thread, lol.
I am surprised you haven't found something racial about this thread, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Mirrors help people often find what they cast upon others.

And the rewarding function of a mirror is: if they can see you, you can see them!

Or from the perspective of the mirror user: if you can see them, they can see you!

A fine line to walk.

Hard to cast stones. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
But this community is made up of participating adults.
I’m surprised you haven’t said anything racial in this thread, lol. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
What would you like to hear, any particular group?
Mirrors help people often find what they cast upon others.

And the rewarding function of a mirror is: if they can see you, you can see them!

Or from the perspective of the mirror user: if you can see them, they can see you! Originally Posted by LexusLover
I would say that these people recognize each other on the street or in private. They gather in groups to protect each other. You find one, you're find others just we see at CNN.
Mimosas?