Swingers clubs

Coming to dallas in a few weeks and want to try a swingers club so who has been, which one and did you enjoy it? Thanks
Coming to dallas in a few weeks and want to try a swingers club, so who has been, which one and did you enjoy it? Thanks
Dallas doesn’t really have an awesome swingers scene. A few clubs with the same 6 ppl there every weekend.

Best idea is to try to get into the private parties. PM me, I can give you some places to start looking.
^^^^^^really? Dallas has a HUGE swing population and several very nice places to check out.
Huge yes. Awesome, not so much. In my opinion .
Huge yes. Awesome, not so much. In my opinion . Originally Posted by LuciaConte
What are you use to in the LS and what places/locations/cities/clubs do you prefer that would be up to par for you?
I personally enjoy colletts in dallas, but I feel it is a little younger crowd. Dfw players is decent, they are all pretty friendly to every walk of life and have a great bdsm fetish and voyer rooms!
Dallas doesn’t really have an awesome swingers scene. A few clubs with the same 6 ppl there every weekend.

Best idea is to try to get into the private parties. PM me, I can give you some places to start looking. Originally Posted by LuciaConte
The same 6 people? Don't know where you have been going but I doubt that is the description of any swinger club in Dallas. I have been to most of them and see new faces everytime.
collette
I second Collettes if you don't mind soending some $$$
I hate colette even though hotter people just cliquish, I love players. Going tonight actually. They are less strict and I can do whatever I want lol
There’s also velvet curtain but it’s more older and bigger girl crowd
well I like going to odessy video or Expose or even Bliss yeah Bliss sounds pretty awesome right about now! Odessy is only 4 min away from me though so I go check it out frequently mostly lots of guys I like that lol
Collettes use to be Club Iniquity before the upgrades. I remember San Souci back in the day. Spankies was one helluva wild bar. I seen some freaky shit go down there.
Reading "Talk of the Town" magazine was good for hooking up with like minded adults and was not P2P.
Is the 13th floor still in Limbo?
Don't know if The Marble Door is still open. Group in Keller had some nice parties. Bare Hide Ranch is fun. OTR4U has Swinger events on the weekends.
Mental AtrraXXXion sounds like you have been around as Iong as I have. You left out 2 biggies....Jet Set and Cherry Pit.