Mens lounge

I haven't bothered to do any reviews lately and let my premium time slip... The mens lounge is the only worthwhile forum left besides this but i don't even know if it's around anymore...

Is it?
Yes, it's here,unless something changes.
Be creative and keep a low profile...
If you see someone of interest here, use PM to communicate until things get worked out.
^^^^^
Ummm...how do you know it’s still here?
^^^^^
Ummm...how do you know it’s still here? Originally Posted by Prolongus
We probably would have seen a thread started if they would have taken the men's lounge away, as the men probably would have seen a thread started if the womens area was taken away.
  • BLM69
  • 09-05-2019, 10:18 AM
The mandles would know right away
This thread was started in Coed Discussion with Mens Lounge as the topic
And... Just to clarify, the question at hand was about Coed Discussion still being around.
  • Lahk
  • 09-05-2019, 12:20 PM
I haven't bothered to do any reviews lately and let my premium time slip... The mens lounge is the only worthwhile forum left besides this but i don't even know if it's around anymore...

Is it? Originally Posted by texassapper
Uh, what?
The discussion at hand is about the men's lounge. The word coed isnt even in the post.
Whatever...
Y'all wear me out
Someone just admitted to having a MANDLE

or to having some WK reading ML info to them.
Lol
Now when anyone with a mandle is banned, what do they lose now that we can't advertise or have a showcase?
Lose nothing.

Someone just admitted to having a MANDLE
or to having some WK reading ML info to them. Originally Posted by CG2014
  • BLM69
  • 09-05-2019, 09:40 PM
The hammer is gonna come down soon lol
Men's Lounge is the most useless forum unless you like talking trash about an unsuspecting provider, want to brag about "catholic" encounters with an unsuspecting provider, and complain about rising rates behind the back of an unsuspecting provider. In other words, WIMPS use the Men's Lounge!
Love your comment telephoneman. It reminds me of high school..