Have you ladies thought about...

I know a few people all ready who'll smack me for this, but have ya'll ever thought about cuttin' the tags out of your lingerie? I mean here's a nice sexy picture and there's a tag sliding down the crack of a fine ass or poking out the top or a crooked bra tag sticking out...I mean you need to keep that hooked up so you remember what size you need or what?

Besides, don't that bother you and get all scratchy?

Just a minor curiosity
If we cut them out.... we can't take them back after we have worn them several times.

I'm kidding!
Isn't there a federal law that prohibits cutting tags out of lingerie or is the law applicable to cutting tags off mattresses? LOL! Our tax dollars hard at work.
I love lingerie The bad thing is if the tags are really stiff the ends poke you like a needle and if you cut them to short they unravel! But I agree....The tags are ugly and distracting.....What's a girl to do?!?!?
If we cut them out.... we can't take them back after we have worn them several times.

I'm kidding! Originally Posted by Reese Foster
So you don't sell them after several "wearings"?
I did not think lingerie stayed on long enough to worry about the tag.

I can't tell you how many times I put my panties on inside out or backwards LOL

TRUE STORY!!!!

Panties are overrated!
Don't y'all put your name on the tag so ya don't get'em mixed up in doubles sessions?

Lol that was funny reese

Reese= Smart, Kind, Beautiful, Sensual, Sexy and Funny!!!

That is why Reese is close to the top if not at the top of many of the lists in the area!!! She is Dream Lady for many men!!!

That was a good one Reese!!!
The problem is really bad when the tag is bigger than the lingerie.
I cut my tags out of my panties. bras tend to have the tag imprinted on the,
I know a few people all ready who'll smack me for this, but have ya'll ever thought about cuttin' the tags out of your lingerie? ...

Besides, don't that bother you and get all scratchy?

Just a minor curiosity Originally Posted by phildo
I love lingerie The bad thing is if the tags are really stiff the ends poke you like a needle and if you cut them to short they unravel! But I agree....The tags are ugly and distracting.....What's a girl to do?!?!? Originally Posted by BustyShelly
gosh, i'm really surprised that no one has volunteered this one....

DONT WEAR PANTIES!!!!

no scratchies, no hassles when you take them back, nothing in the way of deliteful interludes, no tan lines, no extra things for the washload, no losing them at doubles or in the heat of passion!!!
Isn't there a federal law that prohibits cutting tags out of lingerie or is the law applicable to cutting tags off mattresses? LOL! Our tax dollars hard at work. Originally Posted by shoedawg
yes, and the panty police will arrest you and throw you in jail for a term not exceeding 5 days!
+100pts Pmdelites!!

F__ the panties, Im going commando!!!
Besides, Hanes havent come out with tagless lace boyshort panties yet....