State: Pennsylvania
Address: Center City busy business class hotel
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: DFK, DATY, BBBJ, 69, CG, digits CIM
Duration of Encounter: Multi-hour
Hair Length and Color: Black hair down to her ass
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Ms. Violet has a celebrity lookalike. Are you ready, hold it, hold it – Emily Ratajkowski. Yes, Ms. Violet reminds me very much of the famous model Emily Ratajkowski. You all know what Emily looks alike and the photos of Ms. Violet which appear below in some versions of this review will allow you to make your own assessment. But this girl is a looker, blessed with long legs, nicely rounded hips and booty, and marvelous natural D breasts.
Recommendation: Yes

Image violation
Good work sir.
Good work sir. Originally Posted by dirtywb

She gave me a lot to work with, a lot more that didn't go into the review, but I am glad you appreciated the thought that went into it.
  • Eli
  • 04-01-2021, 01:52 PM
Awl,

I don't know....I don't think there's enough detail.....lol

Very nicely done...

Eli
Awl,

I don't know....I don't think there's enough detail.....lol

Very nicely done...

Eli Originally Posted by Eli

There was a whole lot more that I didn't include because it was just too damn hot. I'll send you a PM. But I've been given a warning about this review, so maybe this site has become too tame for a free thinker like me.
There was a whole lot more that I didn't include because it was just too damn hot. I'll send you a PM. But I've been given a warning about this review, so maybe this site has become too tame for a free thinker like me. Originally Posted by awl4knot
Sir, the warning wasn't for your review. This has been in place for close to 18 months:

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2675595
  • Eli
  • 04-04-2021, 08:37 AM
Awl,

The review was great and so was the photo... I was pickin on you....

Eli
Awl,

The review was great and so was the photo... I was pickin on you....

Eli Originally Posted by Eli

I know that, but others have been. See above ^. Oh well.
Best ever? Really?
Best ever? Really? Originally Posted by vman1970

Yes, REALLY. Discounting the possibility of slight hyperbole, she is an amazing, even stunning lover who is both wonderfully carnal and elegant. She is certainly one of the very, very best ladies I have seen, and I've seen a few.

I hope that answers your question, but you can certainly see her and offer your insights in a review. That would be helpful for all of us.
Well she’s in Cali and I don’t see me getting there for a while. But if the opportunity arises I try it’s your reviews enough to make sure I see her. Thanks
Well she’s in Cali and I don’t see me getting there for a while. But if the opportunity arises I try it’s your reviews enough to make sure I see her. Thanks Originally Posted by vman1970

She's a Right Coast girl, so she will be back. Go see her, she is too much fun.