Nothing is what it seems.

The time has come to question everything. Everything presented to us through the Media may not be what it seems to be. The 2020 Election, Pandemic, Trump's Impeachments, J6, ect. Even the Will Smith slap was a planned and executed exhibition of a scene from an old movie. What else are we being lied to about?

https://www.bitchute.com/video/D9c90Af92IIs/
LOLLING!
I am coming to agree with that.

Even an outlet with the best intentions may desiminate inaccurate information inadvertently. "News" items are ofen released or reported by someone with an interest in how the info is presented or spun.

The days when Walter Cronkite or David Brinkley could end a broadcast by saying, " . .and that is the way it is . . .", and we all accepted it as so, are long gone.
Here is the truth, writing about untruths. How much better can it get than this ?

"Jada disclosed that she and Will have been leading "completely separate lives" since 2016, even though they never officially divorced. Through the years rumors swirled about the couple, but Jada said, "I can definitely understand why there would be misunderstandings, but none of it's true."

Now you can rest.
Here is the truth, writing about untruths. How much better can it get than this ?

"Jada disclosed that she and Will have been leading "completely separate lives" since 2016, even though they never officially divorced. Through the years rumors swirled about the couple, but Jada said, "I can definitely understand why there would be misunderstandings, but none of it's true."

Now you can rest. Originally Posted by VitaMan
The orchestrated slap had nothing to do with their marriage.
The time has come to question everything. Everything presented to us through the Media may not be what it seems to be. The 2020 Election, Pandemic, Trump's Impeachments, J6, ect. Even the Will Smith slap was a planned and executed exhibition of a scene from an old movie. What else are we being lied to about?

https://www.bitchute.com/video/D9c90Af92IIs/ Originally Posted by Levianon17
So if the slap is from a movie, what is the pandemic from, what was Trumps impeachment from, and what was Jan 6 from? I mean if it's life imitating art and all, I'd love to know the reference, because without that, it feels more like wackadoo waddles about things that just confuse folks on the right, but wants folks on the left to incarcerate MoFo's.
So if the slap is from a movie, what is the pandemic from, what was Trumps impeachment from, and what was Jan 6 from? I mean if it's life imitating art and all, I'd love to know the reference, because without that, it feels more like wackadoo waddles about things that just confuse folks on the right, but wants folks on the left to incarcerate MoFo's. Originally Posted by eyecu2
The Slap mirrors a scene in a movie some fifty years ago. What are the chances of that? Mere coincidence, I seriously doubt it. My point is everything presented to us should be questioned because there is always a good chance we are being lied to.
The Slap mirrors a scene in a movie some fifty years ago. What are the chances of that? Mere coincidence, I seriously doubt it. My point is everything presented to us should be questioned because there is always a good chance we are being lied to. Originally Posted by Levianon17
I'm not disputing the Will Smith weirdness. (and it was weird), but I'm asking you what are the parallels to other things you were drawing in your post? Or am I mistaken about that?

I think it's good to have a questioning mindset, but not always is the sky falling, and not always are things not as they appear, (except for 'pay not attention to that man behind the curtain")

An honest question is this: Doesn't it get exhausting wondering if you're being gaslit by members of your party and news organizations- in order for the actions and repercussions of accountability to make sense?

I would imagine the web of contortions and fabrications of slogans, dogma and victimhood is simply exhaustive to listen to, and to make sense of!

I mean- At some point, I'd get so damned tired, I'd just have to turn off the fucking TV. Not to impune one source of it, but holy shit balls does FOX "news", do some twisting of facts and have the whole charade on rinse and repeat. Their guy Hannity is likely the most perverse in the sense of the monkey garble that spews out of his mouth on every single show. They truly follow the modus operandi - to say the same thing over and over till people begin to believe it, and then keep doing it till they accept it as truth.
I'm not disputing the Will Smith weirdness. (and it was weird), but I'm asking you what are the parallels to other things you were drawing in your post? Or am I mistaken about that?

I think it's good to have a questioning mindset, but not always is the sky falling, and not always are things not as they appear, (except for 'pay not attention to that man behind the curtain")

An honest question is this: Doesn't it get exhausting wondering if you're being gaslit by members of your party and news organizations- in order for the actions and repercussions of accountability to make sense?

I would imagine the web of contortions and fabrications of slogans, dogma and victimhood is simply exhaustive to listen to, and to make sense of!

I mean- At some point, I'd get so damned tired, I'd just have to turn off the fucking TV. Not to impune one source of it, but holy shit balls does FOX "news", do some twisting of facts and have the whole charade on rinse and repeat. Their guy Hannity is likely the most perverse in the sense of the monkey garble that spews out of his mouth on every single show. They truly follow the modus operandi - to say the same thing over and over till people begin to believe it, and then keep doing it till they accept it as truth. Originally Posted by eyecu2
Well here's one example, I am sure there are plenty more. The following clip is from the X-files dated Feb 2016 four years prior to the 2020 Pandemic. The discussion in this scene is about a Viral outbreak and a Vaccine and gene editing. Similar notions have been associated with the Covid Vaccine. It's called "Predictive Programming".

https://www.bitchute.com/video/4NVn9BFs0C7c/
Paranoia is a self fulfilling prophecy
"I see ghosts". What movie is that from ? Movie trivia....it's the best.

Do you need Chris Rock's phone number ?

Let me take you down
'Cause I'm going to - strawberry fields
Nothing is real
And nothing to get hung about
Strawberry fields forever
"I see ghosts". What movie is that from ? Movie trivia....it's the best.

Do you need Chris Rock's phone number ?

Let me take you down
'Cause I'm going to - strawberry fields
Nothing is real
And nothing to get hung about
Strawberry fields forever Originally Posted by VitaMan
You probably do. You probably believe in the Tooth Ferry and the Easter Bunny too, lol.
Paranoia is a self fulfilling prophecy Originally Posted by reddog1951
No paranoia is when you drive around with a mask on thinking a deadly virus is lurking in the Air Condition vents,lol.
You probably do. You probably believe in the Tooth Ferry and the Easter Bunny too, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17

It's great that you reply.

But you could be a BOT. So what's the point of having a conversation with you ?
It's great that you reply.

But you could be a BOT. So what's the point of having a conversation with you ? Originally Posted by VitaMan
If there was a point you would miss it,lol.