Today is a very sad day

Two of the very best, very beautiful, very talented, and most accommodating providers have left town and moved out of state. How I wish them the uttermost best in their life they will forever be missed by me.... Cookie and Sara I love you and WILL miss you like CRAZY.
  • gfman
  • 08-10-2023, 01:02 PM
You are correct they will be missed dearly I tried to see cookie at least once a week not sure who will fill that void now
  • tok07
  • 08-10-2023, 02:39 PM
Are they off to a decent drivable distance?
  • cajun
  • 08-10-2023, 04:04 PM
Where out of state? Arkansas? That's the plates that their Pimp's car has on it...
Agree. I think one went to MO but not positive
Still have 2 Reliable providers in town, 34E Whitney Weston and Destiny Devine
Still have 2 Reliable providers in town, 34E Whitney Weston and Destiny Devine Originally Posted by Cassmann
Oh I know, and I love me some destiny! But these two had their own place, for the most part had their stuff together,and was available at a moment's notice and if one wasn't able the other was.
I don't get me wrong if I had the opportunity I would WK destiny in a heartbeat. I would move her into my house and spoil her endlessly but that is not the life that she wants so we settle for a couple hours here and there.
Still have 2 Reliable providers in town, 34E Whitney Weston and Destiny Devine Originally Posted by Cassmann

Does anyone know what happened to Syriah?
Does anyone know what happened to Syriah? Originally Posted by CMike20

I believe she's still around. She's just highly unresponsive.

HID (21-HID)