PayPal Friendly Providers ?

Hey Girls , I don't know if it's a dumb question or not but I just had a thought so, I like to put it up here.

Just like me I m sure most of the guys don't like carrying Cash in there pockets.

So wanted to know if any provider will accept PayPal...may be not on first visit but after first visit when she is confident that the guy will definitely pay her.

Any PayPal friendly Providers??
You are creating a paper trail using PayPal. Plus, PayPal charges the person receiving funds a nice little percentage. In addition, if PayPal even suspects its service is being used for illegal activities, PayPal will freeze or confiscate the funds. You still want to use PayPal?
I use paypal as a form of payment, but I want excpet it during odd hours like 3 in the morning, but during business hours I will. If they are going to send me 200 Ill have them send 100 to one account and then 100 to another that arent linked. There are ways of not getting caught just have to be smart about it. Don't except 500 bucks in the middle of the night, other wise it will rase a red flag. And as soon as you get your money transfer it out quickly or get you a paypal debt card, and with draw the money asap.
Ahh yes. I just love payment options where I get your real info and you can get mine. Sounds super keen.
Actually no private information is ever passed back-and-forth are you need is a phone number or their email address
  • cyrax
  • 04-05-2015, 09:35 PM
I believe some providers take CC is payment as well. Just get a prepaid card and load it with cash.
I accept PayPal from regulars that pay in large amounts and from what I understand is that my real name is visible.
If they have a Paypal account, it doesn't matter if they pay via email or phone.. if they go into their history, they can see your name and whatever address is listed in Paypal. It isn't a good way to securely get paid.
Paypal is definitely a no-no for the hobby. Grace knows what she's talking about. If you don't want to carry cash, get a Gift card of some sort....ask the lady first if they accept them. I have several clients that use them. Just make sure you give her the receipt as well
  • cyrax
  • 04-06-2015, 11:03 AM
Let's not also forget that you can chargeback and dispute payments on PayPal.
PayPal is a nightmare... I have a account that I use for online purchases. I spent several hours on the phone with them on the phone recently trying to get some kinks worked out. I feel it's just not a good idea.
Go to a Walgreens or CVS and buy a Visa gift card and put the amount you want on the card to give to the provider. Most places even print out a gift receipt with no personal info on it so the provider knows the card is good.

Ive used that method a few times
I might be thinking outside the box here but maybe just pay cash???
I might be thinking outside the box here but maybe just pay cash??? Originally Posted by TonyStark
Well the OP is talking about for guys that don't wanna carry that much cash on them at one time. Which is understandable.
  • BLM69
  • 04-06-2015, 01:36 PM
I believe the question was "Any PayPal friendly Providers?" it's a yes or no answer.

BTW; no gifts cards are safe so throw that advice out the window, if you don't believe me, who accepts them? I can give the original receipt and you can verify funds but don't come in here later saying you've been scammed. Just want to prove a point for the non believers. Cash is king!