IOP what does it mean?

What does IOP mean? I cannot find IOP in urban dictionary or anywhere. Presumably it has something to do with attitude or experience of providers, What does this mean??
http://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=8752

The hobby acronym thread. Enjoy
illusion of Passion...I didn't see it on the link.....
Presumably it has something to do with attitude or experience of providers, What does this mean?? Originally Posted by Bd2222
It has everything to do with attitude and the experience. :-)
What does IOP mean? I cannot find IOP in urban dictionary or anywhere. Presumably it has something to do with attitude or experience of providers, What does this mean?? Originally Posted by Bd2222
IOP = Illusion of Passion. It does have a lot to do with the attitude of the provider in that, the better her attitude, the better her service and the IOP seems like it is real passion. In other words, the more drama and condescending remarks/posts she has, the more likely you will get YMMV and dead lays than any kind of IOP from that provider.

Hopefully, she will find out that a cookie cutter approach to providing is not going to work, so her experience will grow and she will know that all guys cannot be treated the same, as we are all different and like different things, have different definitions of GFE/passion, so it is up to the hobbyist to let the provider know what he wants out of and in a session with her. Providers who bark about guys letting them know what they like are also the one you want to avoid.
Thank you guys, did we have to put "Illusion" in there? It bursts my bubble, I thought they all loved me LOL!!
Did she sound like she was having the holy bejeezus pounded out of her seven ways to Sunday? Did she give verbal encouragement like "that'she right, fuck me like that!" ? Or did she look you dead in the eyes the entire time she licked, sucked and swallowed your clock until jacking you off with her lips to completion down her throat? Did she say "yummy fuckin' swimmers" after swallowing your baby batter down her throat?

She may have been showing IOP, but if you can't walk, who cares?
Did she sound like she was having the holy bejeezus pounded out of her seven ways to Sunday? Did she give verbal encouragement like "that'she right, fuck me like that!" ? Or did she look you dead in the eyes the entire time she licked, sucked and swallowed your clock until jacking you off with her lips to completion down her throat? Did she say "yummy fuckin' swimmers" after swallowing your baby batter down her throat?

She may have been showing IOP, but if you can't walk, who cares? Originally Posted by Reverseheadstock
DAMN! That was fucking hot!!!
Thx... I needed that....
In out
Patient
You are very welcome. Any ladies willing to share... there are gentlemen, albeit perverts, who do take notes because the man isn't just a client... he's there with someone special. Special enough to be chosen out of thousands of options.

IOP is just a term. True passion requires more than one person. And if everyone gets their nympho rocks off then the guys can read reviews and the girls can do their secret girl talk thing and everyone's a winner.

PS

SexyStephTx
I'm taking specific notes for you.

DAMN! That was fucking hot!!!
Thx... I needed that....
Originally Posted by SexyStephTx
It's Obvious Passion..

Very Obvious the lady is into it..
Can include.. but not limited to..

Everything from Conversation, eye contact, touching and caressing, A SMILE, laughter, Kisses, the warmness between her legs, expressions while you are inside of her, letting you know you are the one man who is making her panties wet at that given time..

Pretty much sums it up
It's Obvious Passion..

Very Obvious the lady is into it..
Can include.. but not limited to..

Everything from Conversation, eye contact, touching and caressing, A SMILE, laughter, Kisses, the warmness between her legs, expressions while you are inside of her, letting you know you are the one man who is making her panties wet at that given time..

Pretty much sums it up Originally Posted by melannie_star

WOW best definition yet from a lady!!
It's best to assume it's an illusion even in the rare cases where it isn't. Folks get in trouble when they equate passion with something more permanent.
One simple explanation is when you lay down the contribution, she looks at it like most women have looked at you, with disgruntled acceptance and forced tolerance. Then she looks at you, like most women look at $$$ with desire, lust and hunger.
I thought women were talking about me when the term was used..I thought it was Illusion of Penis..