White providers for Black guys

If you're a open minded white provider that has no race preferences please let it be know here!
If you're a open minded white provider that has no race preferences please let it be know here! Originally Posted by Infinityg37
Don't think you will catch many fish with that bait. Why not request a PM.
I know there are a lot of providers who are afraid of black cock (at least professionally anyway), but there are also bunches of them that don't mind getting reamed at all.

Off of the top of my head, I think Mellissa Madyson is into you guys. I'm pretty sure Bootyful Gia is "brother" friendly, but I'm not totally sure. I'm pretty sure Sknydiva likes black guys too if I recall correctly. Saw a clip she posted a while back and she was getting plowed by a black guy, if I remember correctly. And of course, when Mzluvly comes to town you should call her. Judging from her videos, she's an artist and her medium is black cocks. Chanelofhouston is super hot and slobbers nice on black hogs according to that video I saw of her.

PLENTY of others too, man. It shouldn't be THIS hard to get your dick inside of a white chick, my hobby brother. Good luck.

You like what you like Infinityg37 nothing wrong w/that.

The buyer buys what he likes! Try pm'ing lat he prolly can help you out
I like all colors in the crayon box.....it is all about personality & character!

My ONLY "aa" policy is "NO ARROGANT ASSHOLES"!!
My ONLY "aa" policy is "NO ARROGANT ASSHOLES"!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Damn! Leaves me out I guess.
ahhhhhhhhhh Al baby,I make an exception for you...you always make me smile!!
If you're a open minded white provider that has no race preferences please let it be know here! Originally Posted by Infinityg37
I think you're letting your feelings get hurt. Don't.

Think of it like picking up chicks at a club/bar. I strike out and move to the next chick. A lot of ladies aren't gonna post that they swirl and definitely won't want a review of it might scare off some white guy. Don't allow that to become your issue. Call a chick up or pm or whatever. Be polite and let them know you're interested and just ask if race is an issue for them. If they are good, book the fuck session. If not, make a mental note to ignore her and move on to the next one.
Infinity, check my reviews. Also, although I haven't seen any yet but I don't think the Liberten ladies have any issues.
This is going to be good
Be polite Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Yeh Infinityg37, maybe if you had tried being polite etc, etc

'You People'
Last I checked, the color of money was green...lol I have no preference as long as you are a gentlemen...

Thanks albundy for the plug...
M.M.
See that's what I'am talking about right there what are you basing your assumption on that I was not polite you have no clue what was said.Why not ask the Moderator why the post was so quickly deleted instead of prejudging me.
I was very polite even after being called a mother(fk}er. As far as getting my feelings hurt how in the hell could that happen when I have no clue about the person I'am corresponding with.REALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Once you start doing this the feeling must be left at home at least that's my rule.
Ask yourself why the moderator took the post down so quickly it was just a copy and pasted of the conversation.