Annie of CC

Great lady when you really get to know her. Lady has a kind heart under all that tuff crap. Just saying. Love you Annie.

XOXO
Love it : )
Couldn't agree more. Annie is great!
A special lady indeed :-)
I was talking to Annie on the phone when I saw this, she said, "Ok, what the fuck did he do now."

LMAO!!!!!!!!
HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND?? PROCLAIMING LOVE FOR ME? YOUR A LITTLE FREAK. LMAOF. CLOSE THIS BEFORE I TORTURE YOU! I THINK AFTER AT LEAST 10 YEARS YOU COULD HAVE SAID IT IN ANOTHER WAY.....WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU DONE MISTER? COUGH UP AND I MAY FORGIVE YOU....LOL. DID THAT LIL DARLING THAT ROBBED ME STEAL YOUR BANK ACCOUNT? MY WORD.. I AM AT A LOSS. (BTW BIGGEST CONVENTION OF THE YEAR AND YOU DO THIS LOVE CRAP? IM BEING TEXT AND CALLED..WITH LAUGHING PEOPLE..I CANT EVEN HANDLE THE CALLS NEVERMIND LOVE..SHEESH..FREAKS! ) XXOO P.S THANK YOU NICE PEOPLE THAT LOVE ME TOO. VERY NICE. IS THIS A INTERVENTION?? IM ACTUALLY NERVOUS!! XXOO ANNIE
Great lady when you really get to know her. Lady has a kind heart under all that tuff crap. Just saying. Love you Annie.

XOXO Originally Posted by DATYMAN
Good to know because she scares me a little, lol.
Good to know because she scares me a little, lol. Originally Posted by Vague01
Skeered?
I think Annie is great as well !
Annie is cool...Don't be skeered Vague01 she is one of thecOK people...
M.M.
Heard she is very hot looking too!
Annie is the least person you need to be Skeered of folks.
O Dear Annie. I've never met you personally but after several phone conversations we had recently after I won your raffle I think I LOVE YOU TOO!!!

As I told you, I'm positive that an hour of strictly lunch with you would be much more entertaining and enjoyable than an hour with any of these luscious ladies.

P.S. I'm not skeered of you at all.
Pretty sure your bark is much worse than your bite.
YOU CAN JOIN GB.....APPARENTLY 19 YEAR OLD GIRLS MAKE YOU FUCKING CRAZY...(YOU DO UNDERSTAND YOU RALLY DON'T TURN THEM ON....NO SPEEEEAAACCCIALLLL..RELATIONSH IP ),YOUR A TRICK...PERIOD...IDIOT. J.S ANNIE
Wow Annie, that's why some are skeerd. Not a regular for sure but I think we all know where the hobbyists stand with regard to the ladies. I know you have one of the best group of ladies in NOLA but it is a business. Anyone who doesn't understand that is not right in the head. Hope to do business soon but still recovering.
Later Wildwing