A public apology to Annie

I’ve known Annie since I first started to hobby in NOLA, in late 2013, and I’ve seen over a dozen of her girls in the intervening time. Annie was always honest with me- sometimes brutally so- but she calls ‘em like she sees ‘em. But I’ve been an asshole from time to time, and haven’t always been fair to her. And for that, I was wrong, and I want to apologize.

I’ve given her a lot of my money over the years, but I know I’m small potatoes compared with some of her other clients. She’s come to know my tastes, and she’s often gone out of her way to accommodate me when I asked her to.

So, Annie, I want to publicly apologize. You’re a great lady, one of a kind. I’ve always liked you and enjoyed our conversations; and I like to think that I understand “annieonics” better than most.

This may be too little too late for you, and if you decide I’ve seen the last you your girls, I can understand it. But I’ll still like you, and I hope that someday we will have an opportunity to set things right.

Thanks, Annie, for all you’ve done for me. I do appreciate it.

Love, GB
Well...GB...I CAN SEE THE LOVE..OF COURSE WHEN NOT STABBING AT MY BACK OR STEALING THE GIRLS TO THE SIDE. THANK YOU BOO!! IT'S A REMINDER....STAY AWAY FROM BOARD MEN....THE ABOVE WAS CLASSIC. THANK YOU HEIDI...AND I WILL SAY....HIS NEXT PUBLIC WTF EVER BESIDES A CHICK THAT DOESN'T WANT TO SEE HIM AGAIN....SHOULD BE A LETTER TO HIS WIFE...CAUSE I COULD GIVE A FUCK...ASSHOLES....CRY BABY FUCKEN ASSHOLE. Annie
Chalk one up for groveling