A public apology to Heidi

A public apology to Heidi

I was one of Heidi’s first clients when she re-started Discreet Referrals back in 2014, and I’ve seen over a dozen of her girls since. We’ve always had a good relationship, and she has given me some great opportunities to see new girls, as well as working hard to accommodate me when our schedules went awry. And I’ve publicly supported her when she was accused on this board of doing things I know she didn’t do.

Recently, I accidentally sent her a communication meant for someone else, wherein I made a disparaging remark about her. I want her to know that I did not mean it in the manner it came across, but it showed me for the asshole I sometimes am. I still hold her in the highest regard, along with the professional manner in which she has run her agency. Heidi is a class act, and I was wrong to say what I did.

So, Heidi, my apologies to you. I’m sorry for what I said, and I hope that someday we will have an opportunity to set things right.

Love, GB
Why on earth would you make a public apology for an e-mail you sent in private and went no further? I didn't discuss it with anyone. I don't have time for any foolishness, especially from a "grown man".

If you are going to make this public, you should post the hilarious e-mail you sent to me instead of the intended party. I am sure the other subject would love to see that e-mail, since you are apologizing in public for a non-public faux pas.
lmao, my bad! Apparently mass e-mail...

staff edit......SMI
Can I SEE IT? ONLY FAIR....IT'S OBVIOUSLY ME THAT IT WAS MEANT FOR...P.S HE CAN KEEP THE SORRY...I DON'T WANT OR OBVIOUSLY WOULD THINK SINCERE. ANNIE p.s Your sure that ain't number person?
staff edit.......SMI

Is that a medical speculation?

*pb runs for cover*

9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed.

16 - Posting about/Speculating about another person's medical condition is strictly forbidden. If a member encounters a medical issue and would like to get feedback from others or share it with the community, this would be allowed, but under no circumstances is a member to discuss or state anything about another member in this regard, unless it is in response to a question posed by that member.

Too late PB, when you quote a violation, you make the same violation. Always use the RTM button to report violations
As long as points are issued to all parties I have no problem with it Mike.
I have to say, this is the first time I remember seeing a Mod act this way.

Too late PB, when you quote a violation, you make the same violation. Always use the RTM button to report violations Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE
And to be clear, I didn't try to renege on my posting. Got news of it when Mike PM the warning to me.

Definitely going to use the link to this thread when people do that. But as being discoursed on another thread, different areas of the site are not handled the same. I know there are people in Austin that wished the Mods handled things there as you handled this event.
Nice to meet you too Precious!

You should make a point of "reading" messages from staff.

The Austin crew got some help......I am sure things will start improving
Nice to meet you too Precious!
Enchante

You should make a point of "reading" messages from staff.
Are those the ones sent between Mods and Admin?

The Austin crew got some help......I am sure things will start improving
Why? Need drama any other place than the home turf. Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE
...but there is fun everywhere on the site.