Frustrating breast size!

I have now received two reviews on Eccie where the reviewer states that I am a B cup, although I state that I'm a C. Not one has actually looked at my bra when I am there so I'm confused as to why there seems to be this absolute authority on the size of my breasts. I am beginning to notice, however, that there does appear to be a correlation between men who have atf's with overly inflated implants seem to believe that mine are smaller than they actually are.

I'm beginning to wonder if my proportionate, natural breasts are going to continue to be assaulted by reviewers? It is somewhat disheartening....

Kisses,

Kimberly

P.S. For the record I am a 34C!!
I have now received two reviews on Eccie where the reviewer states that I am a B cup, although I state that I'm a C. Not one has actually looked at my bra when I am there so I'm confused as to why there seems to be this absolute authority on the size of my breasts. I am beginning to notice, however, that there does appear to be a correlation between men who have atf's with overly inflated implants seem to believe that mine are smaller than they actually are.

I'm beginning to wonder if my proportionate, natural breasts are going to continue to be assaulted by reviewers? It is somewhat disheartening....

Kisses,

Kimberly

P.S. For the record I am a 34C!! Originally Posted by CS Geisha

One thing though they sure are nice.
I get like that alot, but now the pregnancy hormones are kicking in and I will be a D before I know it. I am a B/C now but alot say I have an A cup..

Dont feel bad, just overlook it and move on...
Don't let it get to you. I have full B's bordering on C BUT my nipples are so sensitive, I am seriously contemplating agmentation to hopefully end this

Most men really do not know actual cup sizes and are truly happy with a Handful, Mouthful to play with. Some perfer a little extra as well to get lost in

As long as you are happy with what you have, that's all that matters. Anyway, how often do you see C cups mentioned? IT's usually B or D, never C's.

the MILF next door

Heidi the Housewife
Yes, they often are confused, but as with any review it is always the absolutes..."she says this, but really it is this." If it were related to a bait and switch then I could see listing the size, but seriously when you have as many reviews as I do is and even as Heidi does full B, small C why split hairs?

Kisses,

Kimberly
One thing though they sure are nice. Originally Posted by geecue
You're always so sweet!!
Hi Kimberly,

From your pics they look all good. Seriously though, most guys like all sizes, small and perky or a little more. I will say, at least for my two cents, that IS such a thing as too big!
I wouldn't worry about it, they look great. Besides your ass and legs look to be second to none.
I wouldn't worry about it, they look great. Besides your ass and legs look to be second to none. Originally Posted by Chisum1965
Will not argue with you there, and welcome.

Kisses,

Kimberly

Kisses,

Kimberly

I personally don't like huge boobs....and I just moved to COS from Dallas. Maybe we can meet up.

Kisses,

Kimberly

I for one don't understand the focus on "B" "C" or "D." I, and apparently others can't tell the difference. I know if breasts are nicely proportioned and attractive, that is a nice feature.
As for you Kimberly, I was in such a fog after our meeting I could only remember that you were beautiful and I was totally spent! The enjoyment of the evening was far more memorable than any specific body part.
I for one don't understand the focus on "B" "C" or "D." I, and apparently others can't tell the difference. I know if breasts are nicely proportioned and attractive, that is a nice feature. Originally Posted by snowbeard
Proportionality. That's the ticket. It matters not to me as long as they are proportional, fairly firm, and ... well, natural vs. augmented. My preference is natural, but I don't mind augmented as long as it was done with someone with skill. The issue I have with augmentation is too often they are grossly over sized relative to her body frame. It's a turn off to me at that point.