DATY with a provider

I personally love it. How do providers feel (against it?) and why do some gents feel so strong against it. Obviously in the context of a provider. Sure the risks are relatively low when the provider is generally clean and one has a good sense by seeing and smelling lol. Good dental health is also important. Thoughts?
A fave, and a great way to get things revved up before entry. If it is not available, that's a deal-breaker. But some see it as more intimate that CFS, kind of like DFK, just a different set of lips. Once a provider told me "Not on the first date! We are just getting acquainted!"
Couldn't agree more! Yes more intimate. I certainly wouldn't want to go down on her if I didn't feel the slight bit attracted to her or feel that she is not receptive given the heat of the moment.
I have seen over 70 women in the hobby and only one refused DATY. This would simply be an outlier statistic save for the fact that she was the most beautiful provider that I have seen. On the other hand she loved K9 and the view was epic.

Putting that anomaly aside I have a statiscal base of 70 providers who enjoyed oral sex or faked it real good. But that isn't real news so why are we asking about the obvious?
If you don't mind chancing coming back up with man milk all over your face from her SO or her last "friendly " client, just knock yourself out!! Chick has to have a proven track record with me before I'm going South.
Absolutely doc! Couldn't agree more. But what constitutes a proven record. Obviously good reviews that indicate good hygiene etc are a first pass. But what else can one do? If she passes review search, looks and smell test (lol) is that enough? I would think so.
BBFS?
I Love DATY!
Absolutely required for a great date.
I Love DATY! Originally Posted by alexissweet69
For me much like in the RW a session of DATY depends on the person and the situation. In the right moment it can be amazing, but it is not a given just because we are hanging out.

Sometimes I am just in the mood to be daddy and get treated to a nice session of oral just for me
HPV/ Throat Cancer ...You may trust her but do you trust ll the guys she sees?
  • Starz
  • 03-04-2017, 08:27 AM
It's ultimately my favorite. I love giving as well as Receiving. )))
I can eat, but she has to have a pretty pussy, though. And freshness goes without saying. If I don't dine, it doesn't mean that you don't have the above. I only do it when the mood really strikes me.

In every day life, when I see ladies with those really sweet hips and pussy mound, it makes me wish there was a way to get the average random woman to let me sample her delights...without being a creepo, of course.

Me, in my head: Hey there, random hot woman that I don't know, with the curvy hips and fat mound showing through your leggings. Think maybe I could ummm, eat the pussy real quick, if you don't mind?

If only it were that easy.
I love to eat pussy. I simply refuse to see providers that don't like DATY. Even if greek (another thing which I love) is on the menu.

I gotta eat that pussy. I just gotta. lol
No, no, no. Ain't happening.