Hobby Phone Question

I am switching carriers and just now realize my phone has a sim card. With that said, Is it possible to have a hobby sim card? So same phone with two different cards and two different numbers. Just swap them back and forth?
Depending on the type of phone and if they are the same carrier you can.
A simple Search will answer your question.
I use a simple program called sideline. No need to switch out sims card or use a separate hobby phone. Plus its free.
I am switching carriers and just now realize my phone has a sim card. With that said, Is it possible to have a hobby sim card? So same phone with two different cards and two different numbers. Just swap them back and forth? Originally Posted by tonyvicksa
I had two ATT phones and decided to try putting the SIM from one into the other. Worked for a brief period - and then it didn't. Got a text from ATT... hey had decided all on their own that the hobby phone had been stolen and wouldn't reactivate it unless I jumped through some hoops. The hoops included linking my RW info to the hobby phone. I lost that phone...
Burner phone? There's an app for that -

http://www.theverge.com/2014/12/18/7...n-app-for-that
AT&T Go Phone has a sim card that you can switch between phones, as long as you are switching with another AT&T phone. However, you risk damaging the card and/or losing functionality.
I don't know if that's possible, but there are apps you can use instead of carrying another phone or SIM. Use a visa gift card to pay for minutes. But texting is usually free. Nextplus/Textplus, Talkatone, TextNow to name a few.
thanks everyone
Go to local retail stores get burner phone.When you done paying for professionals destroyed the phone.When I done with business I'm destroying my burner phone,
I went to Walmart and got a Tracfone for $19.95 and paid another $19.95 for 3 months of service.....

I'ts completely anonymous and the number assigned to it is random and unknown and not connected to my name......I even picked an area code far from my own when I got it.....
Go to local retail stores get burner phone.When you done paying for professionals destroyed the phone.When I done with business I'm destroying my burner phone, Originally Posted by Fancylady
Same here. I have a burner phone that ill be getting rid of. Seems easier to me than switching out sim cards. Mine is boost mobile cheapie phone.
I use my email address
My contacts are synced to email
When I register my metro pcs phone
They ask for an email
I give them my work email, and sync contacts
I mention metro PCs because they have nice phones, plans, and don't ask ID
My caller id says Sophia Morgan