Question ..STD at AMP

I have been wanting to visit an AMP for several years now.
However I'm greatly concerned about STD's.
I'm not looking for full service... What STD concerns are there from a simple HE??
TIA
While the possibility is more than 0, the likelihood is negligible. It would only be possible if she - or he - had open cuts on her hands and you had open cuts on your penis. It takes a transfer of bodily fluids.

It is more likely - but not much more likely - for you to giver her an STD if you have one, and if she gets your stuff on her hands, and then gets it in her mouth or has open cuts on her hands.

Out of all the things to worry about when visiting an AMP, this is one that you can definitely cross off.
If you're that scared of someone touching your junk, just pour toilet bowl cleaner all over it. Start a bridge club or something, this hobby is not for you.
It is easier for a girl to infect multiple guys with an std than a guy to a girl. Reason for that from what i have heard and read the std will stay in the girls body a lot longer and goes undetected a lot longer than it does in a guys body. With a guy usually in 1-2 sometimes 3 months the guy will know if he has an std with a girl a lot longer.
If you're that scared of someone touching your junk, just pour toilet bowl cleaner all over it. Start a bridge club or something, this hobby is not for you. Originally Posted by Buying a *Way to Heaven
Good point paid pros not for you.
Highly unlikely. Almost zero.
Yea that is what I would do! Dump toilet bowl cleaner on it! ROFLMAO
New acronym: CHE - Covered Happy Ending
New acronym: CHE - Covered Happy Ending Originally Posted by squashhead
Not unheard of imo.
you think somebody looking and contemplating over several years as mentioned would have done a bit more studying on risks. Idk why this made me laugh.
I have been wanting to visit an AMP for several years now.
However I'm greatly concerned about STD's.
I'm not looking for full service... What STD concerns are there from a simple HE??
TIA Originally Posted by Evantobias15
Uncovered pu$$ieS and daty and rimming safer and cleaner than uncovered d!ck.If you not looking for full service than what are you worrying about???Overthinking messing up paid session.. Welcome to Indianapolis March Madness.
I ask all my partners to boil themselves first.