CNN Continues To Personify The Term "Fake News"

CNN just can't help it. In their zeal to perform a media hatchet job on President Trump, they sometimes forget to turn off the "stupid switch"

The New England Patriots visited the Whitehouse yesterday. CNN took a photo, and compared it to another photo taken on their last visit.

The 2017 photo showed far fewer people on the steps. So CNN shows a photo with more people from the Obama years, and proclaim the Patriots dislike for President Trump.

The problem? The 2017 photo is just the players, with the staff and support seated on the Lawn. The photo from the Obama years included staff and support.

The Patriot's organization was quick to point this out, CNN, (and probably every other major news outlet), has egg on their face,

They just can't help it.
I will say more of "Alternate" news!
Poor Aaron Hernandez couldn't make it. He was so distraught he killed himself. Then the media asks why didn't Trump mention the gangbanger... wtf???
Cnn sucks
Actually, when news outlets are compared, CNN does a good job. It's hard to understand how any sentient person could talk about doing a "hatched job" on Donald Trump. Wasn't his RECORDED brag about grabbing woman's pussy, enough? It should have been for ANY woman with even a dab of common sense. HOWEVER, there is so much more showing just what a lying piece of shit he is. He bitched and moaned when Barack Obama played golf but he has played golf.....at his OWN place, where he rents carts from HIMSELF, at your expense......every single week. Am I exaggerating? He may have missed one. Enough.
Actually, when news outlets are compared, CNN does a good job. It's hard to understand how any sentient person could talk about doing a "hatched job" on Donald Trump. Wasn't his RECORDED brag about grabbing woman's pussy, enough? It should have been for ANY woman with even a dab of common sense. HOWEVER, there is so much more showing just what a lying piece of shit he is. He bitched and moaned when Barack Obama played golf but he has played golf.....at his OWN place, where he rents carts from HIMSELF, at your expense......every single week. Am I exaggerating? He may have missed one. Enough. Originally Posted by Bkbird650
Go fuck yourself, jackass. CNN made a conscious and deliberate decision to misrepresent the facts when it posted that picture, and the Clinton News Network was caught secretly colluding with the hildebeest campaign, you miscreant POS.
Actually, when news outlets are compared, CNN does a good job. It's hard to understand how any sentient person could talk about doing a "hatched job" on Donald Trump. Wasn't his RECORDED brag about grabbing woman's pussy, enough? It should have been for ANY woman with even a dab of common sense. HOWEVER, there is so much more showing just what a lying piece of shit he is. He bitched and moaned when Barack Obama played golf but he has played golf.....at his OWN place, where he rents carts from HIMSELF, at your expense......every single week. Am I exaggerating? He may have missed one. Enough. Originally Posted by Bkbird650
We'll ignore the attempted hijack when the thread is about CNN (and the New York Times being the source of the story) but you do realize that Trump is conducting business over his golf games and Obama was ignoring murdered journalists, world shaking events, acts of terrorism, and a complete inability to get any traction on the economy. Trump plays golf and China gets on board over North Korea. Trump plays golf and woman held for three years under Obama is released in Egypt. Why do you think that private golf courses were sued years ago by women and minorities? Their biggest claim was that they were being cut out of business deals by not being allowed on the golf course.
HAHA, when I saw that in the FakeNews for the first time I thought, "OMG, Trump goes to Eccie socials!!!".

Have you been to any other areas on this site? Did you not know some women, especially here, WANT to go to parties and have their pussies groped by older wealthy men? They'll even suck your cock and let you fuck their pussies if you aren't acting like a sniveling, little snowflake CNN reporter.