Have skin infection, staph, folliculitis?

I went to the hospital because I have acne on my legs, mostly calves and ankles. Also a bunch of mosquito bite like bumps on my buttcheeks. I was told to take some antibiotics. I take a shower every day. I looked for images on google and they look way worse than what I have. Do you think I got it from a provider, or gym equipment?

The doctor told me it was not scabies, herpes or MRSA. He just said "dermitis" which could mean any skin infection. Very vague. I also heard dumping listerine on the infected area helps.
Ouch, my mother is elderly and she gets that all the time and the doc said it was bedsores for being in bed so much.
  • FSCOB
  • 05-13-2011, 11:28 PM
Dermatitis and bed sores are completely different. The former is an inflamation of the skin due to allergy, infection, etc. The latter is due to pressure and loss of circulation.

If you saw a physician and don't like the diagnosis, get a second opinion. I wouldn't get that opinion from a board post here. Also, without seeing it, it could be anything.

Go to a dermatologist. Please.

Oh, and by the way, you can kill your chances advertising your possible diseases!
I went to the hospital because I have acne on my legs, mostly calves and ankles. Also a bunch of mosquito bite like bumps on my buttcheeks. I was told to take some antibiotics. I take a shower every day. I looked for images on google and they look way worse than what I have. Do you think I got it from a provider, or gym equipment?

The doctor told me it was not scabies, herpes or MRSA. He just said "dermitis" which could mean any skin infection. Very vague. I also heard dumping listerine on the infected area helps. Originally Posted by Disco Stick
Don't know what it is, but I hear going bareback on SW's will cure it.
  • FSCOB
  • 05-13-2011, 11:40 PM
Awww. NipLover! I fell for his new incarnation! Now I feel...dirty!
it happens with incest.
Humpty sure is funny, got to hand it to him/her he/she is persistent
like herpes, he's the gift that keeps on giving..
Humpty Creampie Dumpty.
Update! Went back to a different hospital for second opinion. This doctor said that more than likely it was an allergic reaction to clothes, detergent or some shit. This doesn't make much sense. Prescription was some kinda steroid and some benadryl.

Also I got harassed by some cops walking back from the hospital. Since gas is expensive and I need some exercise, I decided to walk 4 miles to the hospital. The cop said I was "suspicious" and was in a "high crime area" He asked me where I was going and where I came from. I told him I didn't wanna talk about my personal business. He asked to search me and my backpack. I told him that I didnt consent to any searches. He was pissed! he gave me my ID back and took off. The thing is, there was more than one cop. He had called 4 cars for backup after I refused to talk to him, no joke. A couple of them followed me the whole way home. They would cruise up the street, park in some parking lot until I passed, then creep up the street another block. What a waste of taxpayer money!
Moving to proper Forum>

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
I am starting to think that Humpty stayed in the birth canal too long during delivery....
I am starting to think that Humpty stayed in the birth canal too long during delivery.... Originally Posted by Wyldeman30
No, that would be this dude:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TExlJh8WE3c
That was a rhetorical statement....
i have too much experience with being allergic to scents and detergents. as well as steroid creams. if you need any further input or are looking for a good dermatologist, please pm me.