The infinite death of Lafayette

My travels seem to always put me back in Lafayette for some damn strange reason and every time I bloody return, there is a cloud of zero to no talent.

What was once a haven, is now a lack luster and the AMPs now get the majority of my business.

Maybe some day it will come back thriving.
Agreed
You fellows haven't spent anytime in Lake Charles. It is a complete dead zone and has been for some time. I am hoping it gets better for all soon.
I have some pleasant success in Lafayette through SA. A number of hotties over there meet my specification and have been willing to play. I've shifted my focus from NOLA to Laffy for the time being.
As far as professional go, you are correct!
Maybe someday.
Maybe someday. Originally Posted by SknyDiva
I tried twice. Our schedules coincide with each other’s.
I guess Lafayette is dead ��
I will be in Lafayette in couple weeks....bringing my sexy squirter doubles gal
Are you gentlemen pre booking or on some last minute bs...or maybe some of y'all are already got a fav in place.

It's plenty of ladies willing to travel to the deadzone...if the nice gents reach out...
Maybe one of those ladies wanna break in one of these fellas brand new trucks!! Woohoo!!! NOT.
My travels find me in Houma just as often...it's worse down here.

I do have a brand new rental car with leather to break in though...lol.
My travels find me in Houma just as often...it's worse down here.

I do have a brand new rental car with leather to break in though...lol. Originally Posted by TestingTheWaters

This. If Lafayette is a dead zone then Houma is desicated beyond recognition. I've even offered to cover the expense of the hotel and still haven't got anyone willing to travel down here.

Addison Scott is the only to my knowledge that comes down here on a regular basis.

Either that or when we do get the rare visitor it's only for a quick one day/night visit and I'm already tied up, an not in the good fun way.
I can concur about Houma, although I know of another provider that will travel there. But, she needs to have more clients than me to make it worth the trip.

My observation is that there are just not enough hobbiest in the Houma area to justify providers going there.
I agree with the Lake Charles comment!! AMPs are also getting all my business!!
The oil industry is down. So is Lafayette. But there are a few finds in town.