Watching

Any men ever fucked the wife while the husband watched? If so, how was your first experience with this. I have recently been presented with a few opportunities but I’ve never had another man in the room watching before. Any insight from straight guts who have done this or from husbands who do the watching would be helpful.
I have had MFM with wife and another man, and I have watched her with other men, many times...
If you want fun, try it. No reason to ask. Just do what you want to do.
So Warp, how do we contact your wife? )
Lol
She's old and only needs it maybe 4 or 5 times a year. Usually when I'm away for work...
She's never in the mood when I'm home.
"She's never in the mood when I'm home."

I know the feeling.
Hooked with a couple once, he had a suite and sat in the side room while me and his wife enjoyed each other. Lots out there doing this, you just have to be the right fit for them.
I addressed this topic once before in another thread.
I’ve been involved in this scenario a few times and enjoyed the shit out of it.
The first was this couple that weren’t married but were dating. The guy had this fantasy of being in the next room, but being able to watch and hear his lady getting banged. Turns out it was some weird “incestuous” hang up he was holding on to from his childhood when he would hear guys in the next room banging his mom....yes....weird but true.
The next time I did it was with a couple from Florida. They had been staying in Louisiana for the guy’s job. He was older and had ED. But we got together and had a 3sum. He and i took turns back and forth on her. It was one fuck filled afternoon with many rounds. We started off with the hubby in the room for the first couple rounds which included anal....at some point later in the afternoon around round 3, the hubby left us to ourselves. That was probably some of the greatest sex I’ve ever had.
The last experience I had with this was about a year ago. A couple was in town for a wedding. The hubby wanted to watch his wife get fucked and he wanted to video it.
At first he stepped out to the bathroom and let us get acquainted...soon after I was balls deep in her. I did let him video. It was a turn on.
We only went one round though. I then went down on her for the second time and stayed down there for a while while hubby watched.
I had no problems performing in front of the male each time.
It was quite a blast every time.