Any Predictions For The State Of The Union Speech?

Will President Trump be in full out attack mode? Will there be any "You lie!" shouts from Congress? Will RBG stay awake the entire speech? Will the IA Dim results be released by then?

I don't think Trump will be kind. I expect the straight arm clap to Nancy.
  • WTF
  • 02-04-2020, 02:53 PM
I predict I will not watch it...never watched one for longer than a minute or two.

They are such boring clapfests.

But old white men in general watch that shit. Never understood it...boring as fuck.
pelosi will reprise her trade make snark of a clap? oh yeah you said that
Will Trump identify the whistleblower?
Will Rush be an invited guest?
Will Rush be an invited guest? Originally Posted by gnadfly

Rand Paul outed him today in the Senate. outrage abounds in libtardville.

Senator Rand Paul outed the alleged Trump whistleblower on the floor of the Senate

https://news.yahoo.com/senator-rand-...181048630.html

• On Tuesday, Senator Rand Paul read a question on the floor of the Senate that outed the alleged Ukraine whistleblower.

• The move flies in the face of Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts, who previously blocked Paul's question.

• Though a bloc of GOP members has repeatedly tried to out the whistleblower, there is bipartisan consensus that the whistleblower's identity should be protected.

On Tuesday, Senator Rand Paul read a question on the floor of the Senate that outed the alleged Ukraine whistleblower. He accompanied the question with a large placard printed with the whistleblower's name.
Saw that on Youtube. Sen Schumer should have taken that into consideration when he strong armed Mitch into delaying the vote. I agree with Sen Paul's rationale of mentioning the name. Nobody will admit the name but everyone knows it. So how can RP get in trouble?

The rub is until the WB is publicly acknowledged, the Dims will try another impeachment.
Saw that on Youtube. Sen Schumer should have taken that into consideration when he strong armed Mitch into delaying the vote. I agree with Sen Paul's rationale of mentioning the name. Nobody will admit the name but everyone knows it. So how can RP get in trouble?

The rub is until the WB is publicly acknowledged, the Dims will try another impeachment. Originally Posted by gnadfly

speaking of Rand Paul ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99cj1NJEQGE
There's a good reason Paul decided to do it on the floor of the Senate and not on TV where he has come close but didn't.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...e-floor-110684

Under the Constitution, Paul’s own speech is protected on the Senate floor. That means “he can do whatever he wants on the floor,” said Sen. John Cornyn (R-Texas).

The whistleblower law says the IG can't name him, it doesn't say anything about anybody else. It also says the government can't "retaliate" against him, it doesn't say his name can never be mentioned.

Lindsey Graham should call Hunter, the WB and Schiff before the Senate Judiciary committee.
He will say something so stupid the world will have another reason to laugh at those who fell for his con.
There's a good reason Paul decided to do it on the floor of the Senate and not on TV where he has come close but didn't.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...e-floor-110684

Under the Constitution, Paul’s own speech is protected on the Senate floor. That means “he can do whatever he wants on the floor,” said Sen. John Cornyn (R-Texas).

The whistleblower law says the IG can't name him, it doesn't say anything about anybody else. It also says the government can't "retaliate" against him, it doesn't say his name can never be mentioned.

Lindsey Graham should call Hunter, the WB and Schiff before the Senate Judiciary committee.
Originally Posted by HedonistForever
There is more than ample evidence to bring former VP Joe Biden before the committee as well. Put him under oath and have him explain just how all of his family members got million dollar deals while he was VP.

As sleazy as Hunter is, he would flip on his Dad.
  • WTF
  • 02-04-2020, 05:21 PM
Will Rush be an invited guest? Originally Posted by gnadfly
Such Palace intrigue...Oh my!
Beyonce and JayZ will remain seated.

RBGs will moon that fat piece of shit.

Bumbeaner will jerk off on his mum’s driver side door handle.
Beyonce and JayZ will remain seated.

RBGs will moon that fat piece of shit.

Bumbeaner will jerk off on his mum’s driver side door handle. Originally Posted by HoeHummer
I know you’re into rejection, but when a Ho refuses to let you eat her asshole after several attempts. that’s just embarrassing.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=10234

YssupDummer, the greased up Luau pig.
I agree with 9500. Twit head will be really stupid and the world will laugh and make fun of stupid Americans that suck the orange mushroom
  • oeb11
  • 02-04-2020, 07:05 PM
Such limited vision of the Fascist DPST's!!!
And their only alternative is Bernie and Communist totalitarianism.